Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot update to 1.57 'invalid file found' [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cannot update to 1.57 'invalid file found' [SOLVED] Empty cannot update to 1.57 'invalid file found' [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 07:55

Hey guys Very Happy 
i downloaded the manual patch yesterday as well as the ultimate fix, first the ultimate fix didn't work (which is a first) and it was all due to the TS3.exe so i uninstalled the sims 3 then reinstalled it and applied 1.50 super patch, then 1.55 regional and finally tried to update to 1.57, but now the problem is due to code_version.txt (the one that's in => C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\DeltaPackages\p03\code_version.txt ) any clue how to fix this?
Help 
thanks

Back to top Go down

cannot update to 1.57 'invalid file found' [SOLVED] Empty Re: cannot update to 1.57 'invalid file found' [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sun 08 Sep 2013, 08:13

Napoly wrote:Hey guys Very Happy 
i downloaded the manual patch yesterday as well as the ultimate fix, first the ultimate fix didn't work (which is a first) and it was all due to the TS3.exe so i uninstalled the sims 3 then reinstalled it and applied 1.50 super patch, then 1.55 regional and finally tried to update to 1.57, but now the problem is due to code_version.txt (the one that's in => C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\DeltaPackages\p03\code_version.txt ) any clue how to fix this?
Help 
thanks
Hello,

If you don't want to download the manual patch (because of its size), you can download the latest Ultimate Fix here. Apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts (OR Origin Games if you have downloaded The Sims 3 via Origin)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and then apply the incremental patch.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

cannot update to 1.57 'invalid file found' [SOLVED] Empty Re: cannot update to 1.57 'invalid file found' [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 09:47

i figured it out but thanks
i did everything i mentioned here but this time i restarted my computer, used a registry fix, then CCleaner and it worked Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 11:07

Nice.
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top