Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions Empty Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 08:44

Hi games4theworld,

After i followed all your instruction on the forum and from the rar, unfortunately it still doesnt work for me ! I also went to read about adding exceptions for anti virus from the forum and tried.
Despite all those, i still cannot get it running. I also uninstalled my origins too. Any ideas ? 

I tried and repeated everything more than 3 times already. Btw im running on Windows 7 ! hope that helps !

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions Empty Re: Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Feb 2016, 00:17

redoxsphere wrote:Hi games4theworld,

After i followed all your instruction on the forum and from the rar, unfortunately it still doesnt work for me ! I also went to read about adding exceptions for anti virus from the forum and tried.
Despite all those, i still cannot get it running. I also uninstalled my origins too. Any ideas ? 

I tried and repeated everything more than 3 times already. Btw im running on Windows 7 ! hope that helps !

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @redoxsphere and sorry for the late reply,

What is your anti-virus program ? And have you tried running both the TS4.exe and the TS4_x64.exe ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions Empty Re: Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

Post by Guest Fri 05 Feb 2016, 08:56

Hi 

Thanks for replying ! Not at all ! Yes i tried both but they both gave me the same error ! Im using Norton as my antivirus !

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Feb 2016, 19:09

redoxsphere wrote:Hi 

Thanks for replying ! Not at all ! Yes i tried both but they both gave me the same error ! Im using Norton as my antivirus !

Sorry to hear about these problems. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I don't know how Norton works unfortunately. Have you tried disabling the virus protection (temporarily) ? After doing so, please re-copy and re-paste the latest pirated Sims 4 update from Games4theworld (Get together). Just paste those files over your current installation and overwrite the previous files/folders.

Then try the game again.

//EDIT

Just to double-check, your Windows Defender is turned OFF ? If all else fails, then you could even consider uninstalling Norton and then re-booting the computer, to complete the uninstall. But that's up to you.

I do recall another user on here though, who managed to get the game working on Norton back then, so it may be a matter of correct configuration, but then as I said, I'm not familiar with Norton, hence I can't say more.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 04:18

So i did the copy and paste it still gives me the error, am i missing of a file ? Configuration ? meaning that i installed wrongly ? DedicatedToLorilihim Just to confirm, the dll and ini files are still in place. Its still gives me the same error. Honestly i have used "game4theworld" ultimate fix before and it works, after the Sims 4 get together, error pops up.

Here is the my installed directory : https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/41/08/04/captur16.jpg

Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions Captur16

My windows defender is tied to Norton. When i disable Norton windows defender, it is also disabled.  if worse come to worse it still doesn't work than i should change my anti virus because i went to do some digging, and asking many people, they mentioned that Norton is the root of the problem. Not sure why thought despite disabling. 

Thanks for the help !

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Feb 2016, 00:10

I fixed your image link. Your installation folder seems to be called Origin, which is a bit odd. Did you name that folder yourself ? Can you try renaming "Origin" into "The Sims 4" ? And then try the game again ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Feb 2016, 05:35

Oh i Rename it because some people say that if u rename so how it worked so i gave it a try, unfortunately it doesn't hhaahahha !  So i redownload everything and it still doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Feb 2016, 10:06

redoxsphere wrote:Oh i Rename it because some people say that if u rename so how it worked so i gave it a try, unfortunately it doesn't hhaahahha !  So i redownload everything and it still doesn't work.

Have you considered uninstalling Norton ? Followed by a re-boot of the computer ? Then try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top