Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to play households??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to play households?? Empty Unable to play households??

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2016, 12:29

Have followed all the instructions exactly and the game fine launches fine, CAS works fine too. When I try to play a household the loading screen comes up then it boots me back to neighbourhood and a blank dialog box pops up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't work so I reset the game, and now when i try to play a household the screen just sort of zooms in and  crashes.....
Anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!!

//EDIT

update:

Got it working now Unable to play households?? Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Unable to play households?? Empty Re: Unable to play households??

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Mar 2016, 17:49

arcanebeauty wrote:Have followed all the instructions exactly and the game fine launches fine, CAS works fine too. When I try to play a household the loading screen comes up then it boots me back to neighbourhood and a blank dialog box pops up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't work so I reset the game, and now when i try to play a household the screen just sort of zooms in and  crashes.....
Anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!!

//EDIT

update:

Got it working now Unable to play households?? Icon_smile

Hello again and sorry for the late reply,

Would you mind sharing with us how you managed to fix the error ? Very Happy  From our experience, this specific error usually comes up hen anti-virus programs are interfering with the game files. Was that the case with you, too ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top