Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 unable to play households.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 unable to play households.   Empty Sims 4 unable to play households.

Post by Guest Sun 13 Mar 2016, 01:17

The households that I created, and the households that were already in the game, are not opening - takes me back to the world map - WITW!!! no mods - what is going on? I've googled my butt off, tried every fix or recommended fix, that google could dig up... HELP!!!

//EDIT

Reposting: Can I install sims 4 get together without  get to work -I've been having issues, i DL sims 4, no problems can save game, and go back in and play any household - DL'ed get to work & get together: leave game and come back, can't play any households - so had to start ALL over again - DL sims 4: can access households, save and come back and play any household - DL: get to work, can't can't play any households: DL'ed the fix: issue persists  - have not tried to just DL get together without  get work, bc i'm tired, of uninstalling, and DL - I just want to play the game with GTW, & GTT, but will settle for GTT, if i can.... so can I?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 unable to play households.   Empty Re: Sims 4 unable to play households.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Mar 2016, 20:13

Lizzy201 wrote:The households that I created, and the households that were already in the game, are not opening - takes me back to the world map - WITW!!! no mods - what is going on? I've googled my butt off, tried every fix or recommended fix, that google could dig up... HELP!!!

//EDIT

Reposting: Can I install sims 4 get together without  get to work -I've been having issues, i DL sims 4, no problems can save game, and go back in and play any household - DL'ed get to work & get together: leave game and come back, can't play any households - so had to start ALL over again - DL sims 4: can access households, save and come back and play any household - DL: get to work, can't can't play any households: DL'ed the fix: issue persists  - have not tried to just DL get together without  get work, bc i'm tired, of uninstalling, and DL - I just want to play the game with GTW, & GTT, but will settle for GTT, if i can.... so can I?

Hello again and sorry for the problems you are facing,

I don't recommend installing only "Get together". The proper installation order would be this:

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) Hotfix (see this here)

Uninstalling/re-downloading would not have been necessary, and for the future, you should ask beforehand on what to do (please also note that we cannot get back to all posts right after they show up, so you need to be patient).

You are having these problems with getting back to the neighborhood selection screen because you did not configure your anti-virus exclusions properly. Please take your time to read again through this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

After you applied the procedures on your own system, re-apply the latest update only  (Get together + Hotfix) and see if the error persists. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top