Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Play Households

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot Play Households  Empty Cannot Play Households

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2018, 10:41

"The game failed to load. Error Code: 102:e0b0ddcd:82d15ddb. It is recommended that you relaunch the game. "

i can create households but it boots me back out to the manage worlds area and its not letting me play any of my households.
im not very good at using computers but ive exited and relauched and reran it as admin. Everything else works correctly its just this.
DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Cannot Play Households  Empty Re: Cannot Play Households

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2018, 10:59

Try running your game without any CC and mods. Go to "Documents\Electronic Arts" and rename "The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4_". The game will re-create this folder so if you want to get your saves, mods and CC back just delete "The Sims 4" and rename "The Sims 4_" to "The Sims 4".

If that solves your problem it means some mods or CC are breaking your game. SimsVIP has a list of broken/updated mods, Sims 4 Studio can fix most of CC.

If removing mods and CC doesn't help, delete "Game" folder from your Sims 4 installation directory and download fresh one from here.

If nothing above helps try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2018, 23:24

anadius1 wrote:Try running your game without any CC and mods. Go to "Documents\Electronic Arts" and rename "The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4_". The game will re-create this folder so if you want to get your saves, mods and CC back just delete "The Sims 4" and rename "The Sims 4_" to "The Sims 4".

If that solves your problem it means some mods or CC are breaking your game. SimsVIP has a list of broken/updated mods, Sims 4 Studio can fix most of CC.

If removing mods and CC doesn't help, delete "Game" folder from your Sims 4 installation directory and download fresh one from here.

If nothing above helps try this and post the result here.

is there anything i can try that doesnt have anything to do with deleting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2018, 23:38

First and last thing I mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top