Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims wont woohoo?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims wont woohoo? Empty Sims wont woohoo?

Post by Guest Wed 09 Mar 2016, 18:49

Im doing the 100 baby challenge and my sims wont try for a baby or woohoo i maxed the romance bar but i still cant.

//EDIT

will anyone help?

Back to top Go down

Sims wont woohoo? Empty Re: Sims wont woohoo?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Mar 2016, 20:55

okaysxmming wrote:Im doing the 100 baby challenge and my sims wont try for a baby or woohoo i maxed the romance bar but i still cant.

//EDIT

will anyone help?

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the belated reply,

Please note that we cannot possibly solve all issues that arise with those (broken) Sims games. Smile  While I did see your question yesterday already, I did not know what to reply. And in fact, I still don't.

You could navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the file localthumbcache.package, which is known to cause some (minor) in-game glitches. Also make sure to check your mods if you have any, as they might cause this problem too.

I have not used the "woohooing"-interaction yet in The Sims 4, so I'm not sure what else to suggest here, I'm sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top