Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Risky Woohoo Mod w/ Seperate Action?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Risky Woohoo Mod w/ Seperate Action? Empty Sims 4 Risky Woohoo Mod w/ Seperate Action?

Post by Guest Sun 20 Mar 2016, 18:58

Hi guys, I know there are many sims 4 risky woohoo mods similar to the old NRAS woohooer one back in sims 3, however all the ones I've found simply replace the woohoo action with risky woohoo. Would anyone happen to know of a risky woohoo mod that adds it as a completely separate option instead?

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Risky Woohoo Mod w/ Seperate Action? Empty Re: Sims 4 Risky Woohoo Mod w/ Seperate Action?

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2016, 09:51

It is a completely separate option when i launched the game i went to me and my wife and they had a normal woohoo and risky woohoo was separate

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Risky Woohoo Mod w/ Seperate Action? Empty Re: Sims 4 Risky Woohoo Mod w/ Seperate Action?

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2016, 09:10

Try to search in ModTheSims.  Maybe they have that mod. Or in thesims4updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:00

Fruityloopz wrote:Hi guys, I know there are many sims 4 risky woohoo mods similar to the old NRAS woohooer one back in sims 3, however all the ones I've found simply replace the woohoo action with risky woohoo. Would anyone happen to know of a risky woohoo mod that adds it as a completely separate option instead?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the very late reply @Fruityloopz, Facepalm  

Have you made sure to check the descriptions of the mod that you downloaded ? The current pirated Sims 4 releases only support the patch version 1.13.104.1010, and modders generally cater to owners of legit (Sims 4) games. Hence their mods are often made for later patch versions.

Note that pirated Sims 4 games usually lag behind the official patch level of the game, due to the scene groups releasing pirated copies in irregular intervals only.

Try getting in touch with the mod creator(s) too, if the descriptions don't yield any useful information, but do NOT mention that your game is pirated...  Talk to my left hand  alien  Otherwise, you may not get an answer from the mod creator(s). 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top