Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zerbu Venues needed. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zerbu Venues needed. [SOLVED] Empty Zerbu Venues needed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:39

As Zerbu uploads venues only in Gallery, which I cannot access, I cannot find even buildings that work with the Turbo Careers mod in other sites like Sims resource or mod the Sims and I am not a good builder. It would be perfect if anyone that has access to gallery can upload the Tray files of the 3 venues of Turbo Careers in order to expand our game experience. 
Also venues that are compatible with the mod and are not made by Zerbu are also accepted

Last edited by ThanosSantor on Thu 24 Mar 2016, 00:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Zerbu Venues needed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Zerbu Venues needed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 23 Mar 2016, 19:14

I don´t know how to find it, but if I even found it those building, sims and even mods are possibly made for updated versions of The Sims 4 which yet haven´t been cracked. But I´m just saying that having The Sims 4 pirated sucks and original game with all add-ons is expensive. No need to be dissapointed. Someone will find the way.
Happy simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2016, 00:39

Just in case someone needs to learn, I finally found a solution. Downloaded to an another pc Origin and The Sims 4 Demo (no CAS but the 48hour game) and I had access to Gallery and downloaded what I needed. I hope that if I create in the future another origin account I will have access to The Sims 4 48hour Demo again.

Happy simming!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Mar 2016, 02:25

ThanosSantor wrote:Just in case someone needs to learn, I finally found a solution. Downloaded to an another pc Origin and The Sims 4 Demo (no CAS but the 48hour game) and I had access to Gallery and downloaded what I needed. I hope that if I create in the future another origin account I will have access to The Sims 4 48hour Demo again.

Happy simming!!

Hello,

Using this 48-hour-demo could indeed be a temporary option in case you don't have a legit Sims 4 game. And yes, 48 hours after you first started the demo, it will expire, and you would need to create another Origin account to be able to use another demo of it.

Other than that, it's good to hear your problem got solved eventually. Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top