Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 crashes when picking aspiration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S4 crashes when picking aspiration Empty S4 crashes when picking aspiration

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 01:35

Hi! So, I installed S4 today, and it worked as far as I could tell. I followed the download guide religiously for S4 and Get to Work, and applied the Ultimate Fix (update only).

Played around a little in CAS and went on to download CC. Put CC in mods file, enable script mods, ran game, it works fine - until I click on aspirations. The game shuts down instantly with simply an error message of "Sims 4 has stopped working". Took out the CC, restarted the game. Disabled script mods. It still happens - instant shutdown when clicking aspirations. What is wrong? I found another thread with the same issue, but I followed the video and it is the same process that I did, without Get Together and the other DLC of course. 

I just opened S4 again and these two notifications popped up: (sorry for picture, couldn't screencap)

Spoiler:

Tried CAS again, it still shuts down. What is going on..? Do I need to install Get Together, and then the fix for that? I want to play this game so bad, but this is really a letdown if I can't get out of CAS  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Why God.

Back to top Go down

S4 crashes when picking aspiration Empty Re: S4 crashes when picking aspiration

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Mar 2016, 17:18

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @yelaa,

I would suggest you download our "Get together" expansion from this site here - install instructions are included. After which you download and apply the "hotfix". Then try the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2016, 18:39

Can I apply the hotfix without get together

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Apr 2016, 19:31

Yuuna-Chan wrote:Can I apply the hotfix without get together

Hello and welcome to the forum @Yuuna-Chan,

Try it. Smile  I myself downloaded the whole "Get together"-expansion though. If your problem still persists, you may have to do the same. You can get the torrent for the expansion here, or you can also get it from the direct download link over here.

Good luck !

P.S. I disabled your profile signature in your message, because the image size was too big. Please try making the image smaller. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top