Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Hangout and Romantic Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movie Hangout and Romantic Garden Empty Movie Hangout and Romantic Garden

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2016, 19:57

Hello! Smile Is there any link for that stuff packs? I really cant find it if it is... So i wrote this topic and i wish you can help me Smile

Back to top Go down

Movie Hangout and Romantic Garden Empty Re: Movie Hangout and Romantic Garden

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2016, 21:09

None of the content after Get Together has been cracked/released yet. Sorry Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jul 2016, 08:47

As said above, there's a new EP or GP coming out, so Scene groups or RELOADED groups haven't cracked them, as they will release those Stuff packs with the new Game pack or Expansion pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:23

Hello,
Please note that for TS4, Games4theworld does not create those actual updates. Hence we cannot tell when a release will come. Experience shows that the scene groups (the people who create game cracks) will skip minor updates for The Sims 4, or at least take longer for releasing them. All we can do is wait, I guess, and enjoy what is already there.

The reason these pirated releases come in "irregular" intervals is because The Sims 4 is probably the least popular game version of the entire Sims-franchise. And if there is not enough interest/demand, then the people who create these pirated updates will naturally focus on other projects - than Sims 4.

There are no pirated versions available as of yet...so yes, we all need to wait. We really don't know when cracked updates will be released. Right now everything is speculation. We'll probably have to wait for another expansion.
For more information read this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top