Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New link for TS4 romantic garden & movie hangout RELOADED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New link for TS4 romantic garden & movie hangout RELOADED. Empty New link for TS4 romantic garden & movie hangout RELOADED.

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 08:50

Can someone create a new link for the torrent file of the RELOADED ts4 movie hangout and romantic garden... their link that comes with a survey don't work to me.. Sad can someone just upload it on a new download link?

Back to top Go down

New link for TS4 romantic garden & movie hangout RELOADED. Empty Re: New link for TS4 romantic garden & movie hangout RELOADED.

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 10:01

They already made one go to Sims 4 ultimate fix and download it they added that and others

Back to top Go down

New link for TS4 romantic garden & movie hangout RELOADED. Empty Re: New link for TS4 romantic garden & movie hangout RELOADED.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Aug 2016, 13:52

athancapistrano wrote:Can someone create a new link for the torrent file of the RELOADED ts4 movie hangout and romantic garden... their link that comes with a survey don't work to me.. Sad can someone just upload it on a new download link?

//MOVED

Hello @athancapistrano,

Please note that we do not have any influence on torrents from other people. Therefore we cannot take requests relating to other uploading-groups. But in this case, it's not needed anyhow. You can also get TS4 downloads, from Games4theworld here. Have a look at the guide here to learn how to install these items.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 15:34

OK. Thanks for the quick response, I downloaded the fix from this website but it's not working, I did everything, followed the instructions but still I can open the file but before it even start, it closes and says error.... I already have reloaded's crack and the latest i installed was get together, I just paste and replaced the fix and it doesn't work. btw, my game is saved on a different drive, (E) any idea how to make it work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 16:54

Hello,
meanwhile there was released new Ultimate Fix including Dine Out. Take a look here

What error does it show?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Aug 2016, 17:03

athancapistrano wrote:OK. Thanks for the quick response, I downloaded the fix from this website but it's not working, I did everything, followed the instructions but still I can open the file but before it even start, it closes and says error.... I already have reloaded's crack and the latest i installed was get together, I just paste and replaced the fix and it doesn't work. btw, my game is saved on a different drive, (E) any idea how to make it work?

What exactly does the error say ? Smile  And are you really sure you installed/applied all the (Games4theworld) Sims 4 items, in the correct order?
The Sims 4 base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> Ultimate fix.

The version of your RELOADED game, what DLC does it include, by the way ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 12:56

Yes. I have "get together" installed from reloaded and all the other packs before that, this is my first time to use ultimate fix, i did paste and replaced just like what the instruction says,even moved it on a diff directory. And I did make sure it is excempted on the antivirus. The error says something like cannot run or something like that idk cuz I reverted it back to previous version (i backed up all the folders to be replaced by the fix just in case, don't wanna download it all again lol) but anyway i'll check what the error says again later, but I remember it has so many numbers... And also the fix that i was installing is the latesst version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 13:48

Have you tried running it as an Administrator ?
Right-click on the shortcut or on TS4.exe in your installationfolder The Sims 4 - Game - Bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 03:26

Yes of course. I told you I followed every instruction..

Last edited by athancapistrano on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 07:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 07:57

Here's the error. 

New link for TS4 romantic garden & movie hangout RELOADED. QmLeFn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 10:03

Take a look at this thread and try steps mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top