Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Plumbob..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Plumbob.. Empty Black Plumbob..

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 17:52

I did everything but i still have a black plumbob ontop of my sims heads, and if i form groups i cant see how any of my other sims feel in the group..its just black..please help.

Back to top Go down

Black Plumbob.. Empty Re: Black Plumbob..

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Apr 2016, 18:13

keepingupwithsb wrote:I did everything but i still have a black plumbob ontop of my sims heads, and if i form groups i cant see how any of my other sims feel in the group..its just black..please help.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Navigate to where you installed The Sims 4, and go inside the Game\Bin subfolders - to the same location where the TS4.exe and the TS4_x64.exe are located. In that same place, you should see a file named Default.ini - try deleting that one.

Next, navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the GameVersion.txt file too.

Then re-start the game to see if it had any effect on your game. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 18:23

Thanks, but i did that as well.. I also saw a fourm that someone else is having problems with my problems, i also have problems making my sims do things but they use the bathroom instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Apr 2016, 18:39

keepingupwithsb wrote:Thanks, but i did that as well.. I also saw a fourm that someone else is having problems with my problems, i also have problems making my sims do things but they use the bathroom instead.

Yes, this game is highly glitched, sadly. If you don't have any mods, and the problems still persists, I'm not sure what else to suggest. I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 21:21

Its okay, thank you..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Apr 2016, 18:46

keepingupwithsb wrote:Its okay, thank you..

Sorry for the late reply, but do you happen to have a legit Sims 4 game (on Origin) ? If so, have you considered uninstalling it and 'replacing' it by re-installing a pirated base game ? From my experience, the issue almost always comes up with people who have a legit Sims 4 base game, but then decided to add pirated DLC into it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 22:40

yes i did but i uninstall it, i still have origin install tho..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top