Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still black plumbob [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still black plumbob [SOLVED] Empty Still black plumbob [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 02:56

I have tried following other posts. Hoping to find a fix for the black plumbob. Is there an ultimate fix for it or does the fix work for all EP's, SP's, GP's, downloaded from Games4theworld and followed the instructions to install. I can't hide the plumbob either using hideheadline effects cheat. It's really annoying. Sad Help

Glowing toddler eyes another glitch and can't pick the eye color. 

Still black plumbob [SOLVED] ROV0b

Last edited by Ageha on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 14:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tried to add image)

Back to top Go down

Still black plumbob [SOLVED] Empty Re: Still black plumbob [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:03

Hi there,

What black plumbob exactly? I'm sorry, I might have missed this bug somehow in the forum. Regarding the eye color, another user mentioned this as well, and my work around was to control and adult sim (child sim can't and not sure about teenager since I have none), then go to any mirror and choose change sim. Now, you can change your Toddler's glowing eyes.

Back to top Go down

Still black plumbob [SOLVED] Empty Images and still need help

Post by Guest Tue 12 Sep 2017, 00:31

Thank you for your tip I've enclosed images both glitches are still happening I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall the games see if that works. If it doesn't I still will need tips on how to fix.  Help

Still black plumbob [SOLVED] Bq1iOwW  Still black plumbob [SOLVED] OkZl3ge

Last edited by butterflyprincess84 on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 01:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added images, added update about glitches)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:58

Hey,
Sorry for the late reply. So I was searching the forum because I honestly am not sure about the black plumbob (this was actually the first I heard about it. LOL) and so a user mentioned about changing the Default.ini found in Game\Bin. You can read it here

And so, I open up the file, and there's actually a color scheme to the plumbob and everything else.  Ermahgerd Below is my settings if you want to change it to green, and hopefully, works out. Also, are you able to change the Toddler's eyes now? 
PS: Just click on the orange title below to open up the image. I like to put images under spoiler. Lol.

Changing Default.ini:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Sep 2017, 16:54

@ageha

Hmm interesting that there is this file I wonder if that means that you can change the color to pink if you wanted to. Anyway, thank you so much, it is working now!

Last edited by butterflyprincess84 on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 17:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated that it's working)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Sep 2017, 14:07

butterflyprincess84 wrote:@ageha

Hmm interesting that there is this file I wonder if that means that you can change the color to pink if you wanted to. Anyway, thank you so much, it is working now!
Glad to hear it! I'm sure you can, if you mess around with the RGBA values inside the file. Always make a backup copy beforehand though!

Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other problems/bugs.
Cheers! Very Happy Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top