Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless Empty Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2016, 06:37

I've done everything exactly like the tutorial said, i even downloaded the base game from here.

1. i installed the base game, skip the crack
2.i updated to v.1.67
3. download the fix crack. extracted it afterward
4. replace them to the specified folder
5.Hit it
6. Play Button
7. it asked the regist code, AGAIN!!! Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.
8. I smashed my computer

what did i miss? is anything wrong? HELP!!! ASAP or ill hang my neck soon.

Back to top Go down

Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless Empty Re: Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2016, 13:16

The instructions are:
Install the base game and at least 1 expansion, (add.Tarac: preferably Generations as from then onwards you place the crack in the folder of the basegame)
Then run 1.67, then place crack (Generations)

Back to top Go down

Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless Empty Re: Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Apr 2016, 20:36

Tarac wrote:add.Tarac: preferably Generations as from then onwards you place the crack in the folder of the basegame

//MOVED

It doesn't matter which expansion you add though. But yes, you cannot have the base game only @Iqbal Ridha; you must install at least one of the other expansions or stuffpacks. Welcome to the forum, by the way. Smile

Last edited by Carlos on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 20:52; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2016, 20:49

Thanks for the help, let see if it works.  All Hail Carlos! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless Empty My Game is running slow...

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2016, 21:18

Hello everyone Talk to my left hand Help

My game's (SIMS 3) The Sims Plumbob 1 running slow... and lagging sometime (most of the time) and i've updated the graphic cards
here is my comp specs:

1. Nvdia VGA card Geforce GT-635M- 2GB
2. Intel HD Graphics
3. 4GB of RAM
4. 750GB HDD
5. Intel Core-i5 1.8GhZ
6. Windows 7 x64Bit

I know the specs is not that good, hahahha. but i think just enough to handle the game. It's the only game i install in my computer right now. and i've deleted other heavy software like Photoshop, and coreldraw. But its still lagging most of the time.

Anyone could tell me if there something wrong?
And can i upgrade it to Sims 4, with those specs?

Thank you  Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 Apr 2016, 21:26

Good luck and please keep us updated! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless Empty How to install the expansion pack? Confusing!!!!

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2016, 23:23

I've done the 1st step of this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly . And i downloaded the base game from this site, and the expansion too.

And now i'm about to do the 2nd. But when i hit the Sims3EP01Setup.exe it says :

1. Sims 3 need to be updated before continue..blah blah blah
2.  I Clicked Continue
3. Settup error or something

Help me please on how to install the expansion (World Adventure-from this site). Because when i read the installation guide inside the pack, it's pretty confusing hahahhaha.

Help me please, so i can move to the next STEP.

Help Me, PLease. A.S.A.P!
Thank you  Why God. Why God. Why God. Oh my... Oh my... Oh my... Oh my... Help Help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Apr 2016, 23:28

Iqbal Ridha wrote:I've done the 1st step of this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly . And i downloaded the base game from this site, and the expansion too.

And now i'm about to do the 2nd. But when i hit the Sims3EP01Setup.exe it says :

1. Sims 3 need to be updated before continue..blah blah blah
2.  I Clicked Continue
3. Settup error or something

Help me please on how to install the expansion (World Adventure-from this site). Because when i read the installation guide inside the pack, it's pretty confusing hahahhaha.

Help me please, so i can move to the next STEP.

Help Me, PLease. A.S.A.P!
Thank you  Why God. Why God. Why God. Oh my... Oh my... Oh my... Oh my... Help Help

//MERGED

Please keep all discussions in only one (1) topic, instead of opening multiple threads. Smile

And did you update the base game using the 1.67 manual patch already ? Which is step #2 in the must-read-guide that you linked before ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2016, 23:40

OKay im sorry hahahha... Oh my... Oh my... Oh my...
i think i read it wrong. okay i will install the v.1.67 first.

Thank you for reminding mi... Hahaahaha. 

After install v.1.67. 
What should i do about the expansion. hit the setup.exe directly, or do something with the REGEDIT ? Because i couldnt find the the sims directory on HKEY LOCAL MACHINE/SOFTWARE.

Thank you please keep guiding me  I'm new here. I'm new here. I'm new here. I'm new here. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Apr 2016, 23:46

Iqbal Ridha wrote:OKay im sorry hahahha... Oh my... Oh my... Oh my...
i think i read it wrong. okay i will install the v.1.67 first.

Thank you for reminding mi... Hahaahaha. 

After install v.1.67. 
What should i do about the expansion. hit the setup.exe directly, or do something with the REGEDIT ? Because i couldnt find the the sims directory on HKEY LOCAL MACHINE/SOFTWARE.

Thank you please keep guiding me  I'm new here. I'm new here. I'm new here. I'm new here. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

You should only edit the registry if you get an error (after installing the 1.67 manual patch). The error reads something like "wrong region code" or so. If you have a 32-bit Windows, the registry location is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Sims -> The Sims 3. If it's a 64-bit Windows, the location is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Wow6432Node -> Sims -> The Sims 3.

Under "The Sims 3", there is a value named "SKU". Double click on it, and under "Value data", put either number 1 or 2 (try at first "2", and if you still get an error, try "1"). Click on "OK" to confirm the change. Then try the installation again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 08:18

Yeaaaaaaaa... its working now thank you... Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless 403625536 Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless 403625536 Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless 294340757 Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless 294340757 Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless 1577371209 Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless 2953692917 
its true just follow the https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly and it works 100%

But know i have 2 launchers 
1. The Sims 3
2. The Sims 3 World adventure

What is the different?
But Anyway thank you so much hahhahahhaa you guys are my real herooo

//EDIT

And one minor problems the just fine, i can play it but the launcher always have this kind error message

Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless Xftktx10

What i should i do to remove it, its just annoying but the game just works fine

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 19:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : miss one word hahhaha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Apr 2016, 17:18

Hello,

First of all, it does not matter which icon you use to launch the. They both open the exact same Game Launcher, and you always go in the exact same game. They are mainly there for show, really. Use/keep whichever one you like more.

As for the Script Error, unfortunately you cannot do much about that. It's a little "bug" on the webpage that is loaded on the Game Launcher. EA has to fix it, but they won't. It won't affect your game in any way though, either click Yes or No, it doesn't matter.

Glad to hear everything else is working as it should now.
Is there anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 17:47

Thank you Capt!!!

One more question.

what the expansion do for the game? ive installed the world adventure.
but when i try to make a new game, i cant find it, only the sunsetvalley, and three others that i have to buy with the sims point. And bunch of new stuff on d buy mode.

Light me up please!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Apr 2016, 19:41

Iqbal Ridha wrote:Thank you Capt!!!

One more question.

what the expansion do for the game? ive installed the world adventure.
but when i try to make a new game, i cant find it, only the sunsetvalley, and three others that i have to buy with the sims point. And bunch of new stuff on d buy mode.

Light me up please!!!

Additional neighborhoods come with additional expansion packs, which you would have to add to your game. Such as Supernatural, Pets, Island Paradise, Showtime, etc. You can find expansions here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And there are additional neighborhoods that need to be downloaded. These come in .sims3pack files, and you need to put them into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads. Then install them with the launcher. You can get those extra neighborhoods here (use the mirror-links for download, for higher download speeds):
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/neighbourhoods.html
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Apr 2016, 19:49

Iqbal Ridha wrote:Hello everyone Talk to my left hand Help

My game's (SIMS 3) The Sims Plumbob 1 running slow... and lagging sometime (most of the time) and i've updated the graphic cards
here is my comp specs:

1. Nvdia VGA card Geforce GT-635M- 2GB
2. Intel HD Graphics
3. 4GB of RAM
4. 750GB HDD
5. Intel Core-i5 1.8GhZ
6. Windows 7 x64Bit

I know the specs is not that good, hahahha. but i think just enough to handle the game. It's the only game i install in my computer right now. and i've deleted other heavy software like Photoshop, and coreldraw. But its still lagging most of the time.

Anyone could tell me if there something wrong?
And can i upgrade it to Sims 4, with those specs?

Thank you  Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime

//MOVED

Hello again,

I moved the post to the correct section. Smile  That said, have you made sure that your Sims 3 game is using the stronger NVIDIA graphics card, and not the Intel HD one ? Right-click on your desktop somewhere and go into the NVIDIA Control Panel.

Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless Screenshotf31a

In this menu. Under select a program to customize, make sure it is the ts3w.exe. If it's not there, click on "Add",and browse manually to that file. It is located under C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. In your case, there should be an additional option that says something like "use following graphics device". And then choose the NVIDIA card.

See if that already helps with your problem, and good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 20:04

i cant do it now, because it starts to crash all the time nowm THE SIMS 3 is stop working. what's wrong please Help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Apr 2016, 20:28

Iqbal Ridha wrote:i cant do it now, because it starts to crash all the time nowm THE SIMS 3 is stop working. what's wrong please Help

Look at my previous reply about graphics cards here (I merged your topics to avoid even more confusion). Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 17:35

Carlos wrote:
Iqbal Ridha wrote:i cant do it now, because it starts to crash all the time nowm THE SIMS 3 is stop working. what's wrong please Help

Look at my previous reply about graphics cards here (I merged your topics to avoid even more confusion). Smile

Its still stop working, everytime i went into the game. 
1. i've removed all of the mods except the nointro.package. 
2. i've done the setting of Nvidia card
3. i've prayed to the God

and its still stop working. Whats wrong? what should i do next?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Apr 2016, 19:45

Iqbal Ridha wrote:
Its still stop working, everytime i went into the game. 
1. i've removed all of the mods except the nointro.package. 
2. i've done the setting of Nvidia card
3. i've prayed to the God

and its still stop working. Whats wrong? what should i do next?

Now have another  look at this other topic here and re-do all steps: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

If your Windows is a 64-bit version AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here.

After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS3W.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

Note that this method will not work if your Windows is a 32-bit version and/or if your computer has fewer  than 4 GB of RAM. After doing that, go on with the rest of the steps. These instructions should be pretty self-explanatory.

Now go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and delete all contents inside the Currentgame.sims3 folder. Also, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, delete the following stuff:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Re-start the game then and see if anything improved. You may even turn off your anti-virus program completely before playing The Sims 3. Also, have you also heard about the tool "GameBooster", which can help you improve your system's performance ? Google for "Razer Cortex". Keep asking for regist code... HELPP, im hopeless Icon_smile 

Finally, check out the topic about excessive FPS rendering  and try applying the procedures shown there, on your own system.

Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 20:07

And the Movie Stuff cant continue the installation because the code given within the installationguide.txt is not working or invalid.

where can i find the other code??? HELPP thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Apr 2016, 20:09

Iqbal Ridha wrote:And the Movie Stuff cant continue the installation because the code given within the installationguide.txt is not working or invalid.

where can i find the other code??? HELPP thank you

The download has been tested by Admin initially. And I myself installed that game too, successfully. Please make sure to type the code in correctly. Don't copy and paste, type the code correctly instead.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 20:15

Okay, that's my bad. The code is working fine.

if i want to install another EP or SP later, what should i do? Re-Crack it again with the #CRACK from fix. or everything will be just fine ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Apr 2016, 20:17

Iqbal Ridha wrote:Okay, that's my bad. The code is working fine.

if i want to install another EP or SP later, what should i do? Re-Crack it again with the #CRACK from fix. or everything will be just fine ?

You shouldn't have to re-crack the game, but yes, if there are indeed problems, just re-apply those files again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Apr 2016, 10:38

now i cannot find the Saves folder on the EA folder in my documents, so when i play again, the game cannot find the saved game, and error message appeared. Whats wrong with that?

//EDIT

i think The Sims 3, just not for the 64x computer... i think iwill use the base game only.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Apr 2016, 22:16

Iqbal Ridha wrote:now i cannot find the Saves folder on the EA folder in my documents, so when i play again, the game cannot find the saved game, and error message appeared. Whats wrong with that?

//EDIT

i think The Sims 3, just not for the 64x computer... i think iwill use the base game only.

What error...? And the savefiles are located under C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\saves.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top