Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Freezes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Freezes Empty Game Freezes

Post by Guest Sat 07 May 2016, 21:18

I have followed the instructions for the download Base Game>Get To Work>Get Together>Hot Fix and the game at first wouldn't open at all. I changed my admin settings and the games started to open but now it just freezes on the loading screen. I have checked my virus protection and its good but im not sure were i went wrong. I also removed my added mods but that didn't help at all.

Back to top Go down

Game Freezes Empty Re: Game Freezes

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 May 2016, 23:58

moonchild10293 wrote:I have followed the instructions for the download Base Game>Get To Work>Get Together>Hot Fix and the game at first wouldn't open at all. I changed my admin settings and the games started to open but now it just freezes on the loading screen. I have checked my virus protection and its good but im not sure were i went wrong. I also removed my added mods but that didn't help at all.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you kept the install order in the way you mentioned, then there might be other reasons for the game freezing. See this topic here for possible solutions:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-17-12-2015

Also...I would actually do this here: re-apply at first the files/folders from Get to Work, then continue again with Get together, and finally re-apply the hotfix. You may have mixed up the order, even if you think you got it right.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top