Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Properties cant be placed, Interactions dont work, deletes families! ALL DLCS! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Properties cant be placed, Interactions dont work, deletes families! ALL DLCS! [SOLVED] Empty Properties cant be placed, Interactions dont work, deletes families! ALL DLCS! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 18:28

Hello!

First, thanks for updating the fix and all of those dlcs. You guys are amazing.

So today i downloaded all DLCs (Base game and Get to Work are from skidrow). I also applied the "missing parenthood interaction" fix already.

I made a family and wanted them to move in. All good so far. 

So when I wanted to place more properties, they never appeared. Its as I never placed them. And afterwards I noticed that 2 of my family were just randomly deleted. Same with all other families in my Sims 4 game.

Also, the Sims cant interact at all.

Thanks in advance. You would help me a lot!!!!

Nutella

Back to top Go down

Properties cant be placed, Interactions dont work, deletes families! ALL DLCS! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Properties cant be placed, Interactions dont work, deletes families! ALL DLCS! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 18:48

Nevermind! It seems to be fixed. I removed all mods. It may be possible that some mods dont work with the current update.

Back to top Go down

Properties cant be placed, Interactions dont work, deletes families! ALL DLCS! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Properties cant be placed, Interactions dont work, deletes families! ALL DLCS! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 19:58

Hi @Nutella ,

It's a good idea to test the game without mods to check for the incompatible one. You can also try downloading 'Mod Conflict Detector' to see which one is causing the problem. 

I'll be closing the thread for now but feel free to open a new one if you have anymore problems. Cheers! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top