Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Won't even open!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Won't even open! Empty Won't even open!

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2016, 06:35

I have tried for so many hours now! Followed all the steps, applied the Hot Fix Flix whatever and uninstalled/turned off all of my anti apps. But when I click to open it it has the little circling mouse loading thing before doing nothing. No Origin is open or whatever literally just nothing happens. Please help!

Back to top Go down

Won't even open! Empty Re: Won't even open!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 May 2016, 07:22

Aisiee wrote:I have tried for so many hours now! Followed all the steps, applied the Hot Fix Flix whatever and uninstalled/turned off all of my anti apps. But when I click to open it it has the little circling mouse loading thing before doing nothing. No Origin is open or whatever literally just nothing happens. Please help!

Hello again,

Just turning off anti-virus apps isn't going to work, and especially in Windows 10 it can cause more difficulties. Because when you turn off your anti-virus in Windows 10, then Windows Defender will be activated.

My suggestion is that you configure exclusions for BOTH your third-party anti-virus as well as Windows Defender. In Defender, you can do it like me and just add he entire C: drive to the exclusions. As for your third-party anti-virus program, make sure to add the following locations to your exclusions....

C:\Users\(your username)\Downloads  ----> the typical download location for torrent and browser downloads

C:\Program files

C:\Program files (x86)

This is just a suggestion though based on the default folder structure. If you have a special individual folder structure and/or keep your installations/downloads elsewhere, add those locations to the exclusions too. You can read up on the extensive guide here too, if you like.

Finally re-download the crack-files here:
https://goo.gl/bRMSpO

Make sure to copy and paste them into your Game\Bin subfolders, where TS4 is installed. Replace the existing files when prompted. Good luck for now ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2016, 19:11

Okay so I just added it to Windows Defender and re-downloaded + applied the crack files but it still doesn't work. Just the loading sign ;( And I no longer have any anti-virus or anti-malware applications on my laptop. At least in my programs list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2016, 20:24

Apparently there is a copy of Origin active on your computer.
Check taskbar and the ^sign for any logo of Origin and close it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 May 2016, 06:14

Aisiee wrote:Okay so I just added it to Windows Defender and re-downloaded + applied the crack files but it still doesn't work. Just the loading sign ;( And I no longer have any anti-virus or anti-malware applications on my laptop. At least in my programs list.

Sorry for the late reply,

Sometimes it can help to uninstall your Sims 4 installation, and then start afresh with re-installing.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top