Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you get pre-made sims back? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you get pre-made sims back? [SOLVED] Empty How do you get pre-made sims back? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2016, 22:15

The original Spencer-lewis-kim family got deleted and its been a long time since they were deleted and i want them back but the problem is i don't know how. I know gallery doesn't currently work with this build is their anyway i can get them back.

Back to top Go down

How do you get pre-made sims back? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How do you get pre-made sims back? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2016, 19:53

You mean they died and you want them to be alive again?  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

How do you get pre-made sims back? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How do you get pre-made sims back? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2016, 20:01

No i deleted the household.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2016, 23:50

Create a new save file.
In the overworld go to the family you want, click the pencil icon to enter CAS.
In the top right should be an icon like an arrow going into a folder, click it and say yes to save the family.
Go back to the save file you want them in.
Open your library, and place them.
Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2016, 00:19

Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Jun 2016, 05:58

Muslim786 wrote:Thank you very much.

Also, you don't need the gallery for these things. The "gallery" is only there for downloading and uploading to EA's servers. But you can save stuff to your local "library", which is stored on your own computer.

That said, there are a few pre-made sims stored in the library, but probably not the family you were looking for. Is your problem solved now ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2016, 10:20

Yes it is.

//EDIT

Thank you everyone.

Mod edit: feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more help, or if you just want to chat. Have fun with the game, in the meantime ! Very Happy

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top