Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAS and Dine out Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAS and Dine out Issues Empty CAS and Dine out Issues

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2016, 08:30

Hello! I'm currently having problems with my CAS, with the clothes not showing up correctly. It's probably easier to explain with photos:

I started a new game and got into CAS, face stuff was fine but when I got to clothes it looked like this:

CAS and Dine out Issues 06-11-11

and this:

CAS and Dine out Issues 06-11-10

Basically the filter's not working correctly (or at least that's what I think) and now to make it work I have to remove all filters. I wouldn't really mind if I didn't have so many CC's and had to go through all female and male clothing (including shoes and accessories.) And once I removed the feminine filter, I can't find it in the filter menu anymore to use the filter to separate feminine and masculine clothing/accessories/shoes.

Even with the styled looks:

CAS and Dine out Issues 06-11-12

The only thing I did before starting this new game was use the Sims4Studio tools to do batch fixes. I've used it before and it didn't cause any problems so I'm thinking it can't be the source of the issue. I'm really not sure as to what could've caused this.

Moving on to the dine out issues, I tried to use "official" the sims/maxis made restaurant lots and none of them work in terms of the seating areas. I forgot to take a photo of the other restaurant but basically the seats/booths disappeared.

CAS and Dine out Issues 06-12-10 

I've also tried creating my own restaurant and put booths in and got the message "no available slots" or something like that.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

CAS and Dine out Issues Empty Re: CAS and Dine out Issues

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jun 2016, 14:10

Hello @fantasticbaby,

Someone already mentioned here that this new DLC introduces a ton of new bugs and glitches. As for the CAS issue, you can easily determine if it's caused by CC in general. Rename your folder "The Sims 4" under Documents\Electronic Arts.

Then re-start the game. Does the glitch persist ? If not, the issue could have been indeed caused by some mods or CC. But if the glitch is still there, then I'm guessing it is a glitch, though it would be too severe in my opinion.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2016, 16:56

Hello! I went ahead and deleted some custom content that I was suspicious of and luckily fixed the CAS issue Smile and as for the dine out bug I'll just have to wait for a fix I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you for helping me out and the quick reply! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jun 2016, 17:10

fantasticbaby wrote:Hello! I went ahead and deleted some custom content that I was suspicious of and luckily fixed the CAS issue Smile and as for the dine out bug I'll just have to wait for a fix I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you for helping me out and the quick reply! Smile

Yes, the CAS issue would have been far too severe if it was a "regular" glitch. Even if a lot of EA's games are notorious for all kinds of technical problems, that would be just too bad. 

I'll leave the thread open in case someone else wants to say something about the diner-problem. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top