Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with butlers and Dine Out in City Living

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues with butlers and Dine Out in City Living Empty Issues with butlers and Dine Out in City Living

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2017, 08:13

These problems seem to be specific to sims that live in apartments in San Myshuno.

Butlers show up, but when I assign them a task such as cooking a meal, the money gets deducted but they stand around doing nothing. They will clean autonomously and obey the command to make a bar drink only when there is nothing but a globe bar available.

My sims go to a restaurant, order and the option to "wait for meal" doesn't show up. They can't order again because it says an order has already been placed. The cook seems to be cooking, but the waiters take literal in-game hours to pick up the food (They stand around the cooking station starring at the plates, even after resetting). When they happen to take the food, other people get served even though they ordered after my sims and I have been waiting for 12 in-game hours at this point.

I have tried starting a new game, deleting all my old saves, deleting the entire Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 folder and I don't use any mods or CC (Only two self-made framed pictures but I deleted them too and the problems persist).

These issues are making CL very non enjoyable. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

Issues with butlers and Dine Out in City Living Empty Re: Issues with butlers and Dine Out in City Living

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 08 Jan 2017, 09:33

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
You say the problem is specific to sims that live in apartments, have you tried recreating this bug with other sims?
Since you're not using any mods/cc, I would be inclined to consider that this is a problem in the game itself, and in that case, all we could do is wait for it to be patched.

What you can try is:
-See if the same issues come up with a different household
-Make sure there are no routing issues on the lot (a shelf in the way can already lead to problems)
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Issues with butlers and Dine Out in City Living Empty Re: Issues with butlers and Dine Out in City Living

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2017, 09:40

I have the exact same problem. My neighborhood is in Newcrest, so the house is built from scratch. The game either crashes or just deducts $40 (family meal) whenever I order the butler to cook.

I don't seem to have any problem in the restaurants though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top