Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wont install Generations without disk 1?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wont install Generations without disk 1? Empty Wont install Generations without disk 1?

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2016, 01:52

Help I'm trying to install Generations and Ambitions but when I click install after putting in the code and all that a thing pops up up asking for disk 1????
I dont know if im just being stupid of what cause i was looking for others with this problem and found none I'm new here. but! I Installed Pets, University, And Season perfectly fine (I think, haven't play tested it yet) So i dont get what the problem is for these two.....PLEASE HELP

Back to top Go down

Wont install Generations without disk 1? Empty Re: Wont install Generations without disk 1?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 21 Jun 2016, 05:45

Ayanni wrote:  Help I'm trying to install Generations and Ambitions but when I click install after putting in the code and all that a thing pops up up asking for disk 1????
I dont know if im just being stupid of what cause i was looking for others with this problem and found none I'm new here. but! I Installed Pets, University, And Season perfectly fine (I think, haven't play tested it yet) So i dont get what the problem is for these two.....PLEASE HELP

Hello and welcome to the forum @Ayanni,

Did you download from Games4theworld ? if yes, you will end up with a .RAR file. That .RAR must be opened and extracted with the program WinRAR, which you can find as a download here

Double-click on the .RAR file and mark all the contents inside with your mouse. Then simply drag and drop out those marked items into an EMPTY (!) folder. After the extraction is done, please restart the installer, from within the folder. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Wont install Generations without disk 1? Empty Re: Wont install Generations without disk 1?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2016, 22:18

hello i'm new here and i download the sims generations from games4theworld and i have the same problem as the @Ayanni. What should I do?
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 26 Jul 2016, 09:42

littlemermaid wrote:hello i'm new here and i download the sims generations from games4theworld and i have the same problem as the @Ayanni. What should I do?
thanks

Hello and welcome,

Try The_gh0stm4n's solution, and if that doesn't work, please open a new topic. We prefer keeping individual problems separate Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top