Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 download wont open mounted install disk. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 download wont open mounted install disk. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 download wont open mounted install disk. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 12:19

hey guys downloaded the sims 3 it was in rar. form i extracted it and mounted the 2 files in daemon tools but when i go into my computor to start the download i click the auto run and it does nothing hopefull you can help.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 download wont open mounted install disk. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 download wont open mounted install disk. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 31 Jul 2011, 14:08

imbaron79 wrote:hey guys downloaded the sims 3 it was in rar. form i extracted it and mounted the 2 files in daemon tools but when i go into my computor to start the download i click the auto run and it does nothing hopefull you can help.
Hello,

When they're mounted, open (My) Computer and locate the mounted discs/.ISO's. Now, right-click on the one called "SIMS3" and choose the option "Open".
You'll now see a bunch of files. Just locate the one that says something like "Setup.exe".

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 download wont open mounted install disk. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 download wont open mounted install disk. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 06:19

ahh thank u so much now but now i have fully installed it and it all done says im running an unothories copy i continued anyway and it keeps asking me for my verifaction code

//EDIT

dont worry i got it to work just read through intructions again THX HEAPS!!!

MOD EDIT: Problem solved. Topic closed.
-NARONG30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top