Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAC WINESKIN SIMS 4 NEW FIX, ORIGIN ERROR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAC WINESKIN SIMS 4 NEW FIX, ORIGIN ERROR Empty MAC WINESKIN SIMS 4 NEW FIX, ORIGIN ERROR

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 21:24

So ive spent basicly yesturday and today trying to fix this , its been a long journey but i almost have it Very Happy so close yet so farrr:nooooooooooooo So im currently using wineskin on my mac ive been able to use Sims 4 before with the FITGIRL repack, but i deleted that one . I followed all the instructions on all the forums even the pc ones, i installed origin.exe onto the Sims 4 folder, i also gone to the documents folder clicked on electronic arts and deleted everything except mods and saves and screen shots, that diddnt work still same issue popped up so i just put them back. ive basicly tried everything. Im in desperate need! Any help will be super appreciated D:

Edit:Also forgot to add that i diddnt bother to install the get to work or put it on since the new fix has it and i also diddnt put in the lets get together pack. My base game worked perfectly fine before the new fix

Error Message:
So the error message that i get two times once when i start it , and the other when its in the loading stage and it freezes up and i get it.
(( im new to all of this im a noob ,please bear with me lol))

Back to top Go down

MAC WINESKIN SIMS 4 NEW FIX, ORIGIN ERROR Empty Re: MAC WINESKIN SIMS 4 NEW FIX, ORIGIN ERROR

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 22:21

I know nothing about the Mac, so must limit myself to experience with Windows.

Basic game + latest update 1.20.60.1020 will not work
Compare it with the PC where I installed basic + get to Work + Get Together + the update.
When I remove the folder GP03 (Dine Out) from my installationfolder, the game won't start.
Strange, because Dine Out is not yet cracked, but when left out, it won't work.

What is advertised here as "new fix" is not just a fix, it's an additional package (movienight, romantic Garden, Kidsroom) on top of the existing downloads.

Personally I think that branding it as  a fix here is complete incorrect, it should be treated just like f.e. Get Together.
It's an additional expansion and not a fix.

The "fix" again contains the file RldOrigin.dll and when "killed" by your antivirus it will create the Origin error.
Windows 64 users don't have to worry about it as long as they start th game with a shortcut of TS4_x64.exe

Back to top Go down

MAC WINESKIN SIMS 4 NEW FIX, ORIGIN ERROR Empty Re: MAC WINESKIN SIMS 4 NEW FIX, ORIGIN ERROR

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 23:24

Still nothing seems to work but thanks anyways Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2016, 03:27

Hoping someone would help @Mackinit and I as well. Having the same problem since Dine Out fix was out; itching to play it already!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2016, 01:47

Also struggling with a similar problem on my Mac!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jan 2017, 05:29

solved it

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 29 Jan 2017, 11:23

Mackinit wrote:solved it

Please tell us how Razz

We're always struggling with these Mac problems over here, so if you would let us know what you did exactly, we would really appreciate that in case some similar problem comes along.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 06:55

Mackinit wrote:solved it
How I'm having trouble to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 18:00

I'm having the exact same issues!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top