Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transferring Sims 4 to another PC error - Origin not running error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transferring Sims 4 to another PC error - Origin not running error Empty Transferring Sims 4 to another PC error - Origin not running error

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 02:16

I followed the instructions in the guide for transferring sims 4 to another pc; (exported the registry & verified it installed on the new pc) & moved the sims 4 folder (copied entire folder) over to the new location (in C:Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 but didn't want my user folder yet) and am getting the "unable to start, Origin is not running" error. I'm not sure what else to try. I really don't want to install each one individually again. Sad  If someone could please assist with any suggestions. I thank you greatly!  (oh and I have no antivirus installed)

Last edited by rochelle31331 on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 02:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed title of topic)

Back to top Go down

Transferring Sims 4 to another PC error - Origin not running error Empty Re: Transferring Sims 4 to another PC error - Origin not running error

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 02:42

Ok, I got it - I got it to work under the 64bit exe to start the game. Yay! Smile

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top