Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken actions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken actions Empty Broken actions

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2016, 03:55

So I just got the game today and installed a bunch of mods, and whenever i try to do an action my Sim will stand there until i pause and unpause the game. For example, I'll tell my sim to clean the dishes and they'll stand there, I pause and unpause, they walk over to the plate, I pause and unpause, they pick up the plate, I pause and unpause, they go to the sink, etc. I'm not sure if its a mod making the problem or if I messed up the install but help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Broken actions Empty Re: Broken actions

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Jul 2016, 23:58

ChooMcoo wrote:So I just got the game today and installed a bunch of mods, and whenever i try to do an action my Sim will stand there until i pause and unpause the game. For example, I'll tell my sim to clean the dishes and they'll stand there, I pause and unpause, they walk over to the plate, I pause and unpause, they pick up the plate, I pause and unpause, they go to the sink, etc. I'm not sure if its a mod making the problem or if I messed up the install but help would be appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the forum @ChooMcoo,

What mods did you install ? Very Happy  Are you sure they work with game version 1.20.60.1020 ? Often you can find that information on the description of where you download those mods...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 00:21

They are some really old mods that i had downloaded at least half a year ago when i still played the game actively. I just saved them and never deleted them in case i got the game again. Ill check their pages to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Jul 2016, 00:26

ChooMcoo wrote:They are some really old mods that i had downloaded at least half a year ago when i still played the game actively. I just saved them and never deleted them in case i got the game again. Ill check their pages to see.

If the mods were downloaded half year ago, they may have been working with the "Get together"-update. But as of now, they may have become outdated...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 07:49

What type of mods do you think may have broken it? Clothing, furniture, sims, etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 13:11

Best is to check all mods.
Try moving Mods folder from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims to Desktop and running The Sims 4. Try creating new household and see if problems still persist. If answer is no then go through your Mods folder and check back on creators site if there is updated version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top