Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game needs Origin running after Get Together installed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The game needs Origin running after Get Together installed Empty The game needs Origin running after Get Together installed

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 04:31

I've looked around the other thread but I have not seen a solution yet to this problem, here's what I did:

-I followed all the instructions correctly (Moving the folder into Programs x86, copying the folders.
-At first I got the message about needing Origin (after installing Get Together), I then re-installed everything, but this time I turned off my AV before extracting and copying the folders, and I actually was able to run the game once (Closed it after main menu appeared and showed me the new stuff I installed). I closed my laptop, opened it a few hours later and now it again gives me the Origin error, any suggestions or ideas?

Back to top Go down

The game needs Origin running after Get Together installed Empty Re: The game needs Origin running after Get Together installed

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 10:15

Moving the folder into Programs x86, copying the folders.?
Did you copy/paste or cut/paste. There should not be anything left from Program Files(86) - Electronic Arts - The Sims 4
Have you made a shortcut from the new location - Game - Bin TS4_x64.exe ?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top