Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing upon saving? help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing upon saving? help!! Empty Crashing upon saving? help!!

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 20:10

So I updated my game to the most recent ultimate fix update available, and now when I save the game just completely crashes. This includes any other app that I have open while playing, I can't ctrl alt delete, I can't do anything to fix it other than hit the power button on my computer and reboot. But, when I open the game, the save did indeed work. 

This originally happened to me with the update that included the movie stuff pack. I thought maybe the new ultimate fix would solve any issue, but it didn't. I have also noticed that if I try to start the game from my desktop origin comes up and asks me to sign in (which I don't do, obviously-probably not the smartest idea Wink) so I just go through the bin folder and it works. 

Can anyone help?

Back to top Go down

Crashing upon saving? help!! Empty Re: Crashing upon saving? help!!

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 20:34

Hello,
this error can be affect by many things such as lack of RAM. How much RAM do you have? Or it might be corrupted save. Try creating new household and then saving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 21:56

It says I have 5.48 GB of RAM left out of 6 GB. I tried creating a family and saving and it still crashed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top