Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 9 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 19:56

Isn't it just funny how every day people are waiting for the crack and they don't release it and everyone is just like "I think we will get it tomorrow" and then we don't get it and it goes on and on and on...

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 19:57

we'll get it tomorrow 
*tomorrow*
we'll get it tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 07 Nov 2016, 20:27

ynktarik wrote:we'll get it tomorrow 
*tomorrow*
we'll get it tomorrow

No, the day after tomorrow.  Haters gonna hate Razz  By the way, this here doesn't exactly make me want to wish for a quick (pirated) release of the DLC.

User wrote:Just a small list of bugs I've experienced in-game so far. (City Living Specifically.)

-Time slowing down and skipping around periodically when in hyper speed.

-Sims continuing to sing after cancelling Practice Singing action. (Sims stop, but sound effect persists.)

-Unable to stop Sims from spray painting because action randomly disappeared from queue. (Choosing a different action does not help.)

-Young Sims coming home from school a few minutes after leaving.

-Apartment neighbors complaining about noise when nothing is happening.

-Sims defaulting to T-Pose when attempting to complain about noise to neighbors.

-Frequency of neighbor visits for food and entertainment too high. (Almost every time one of my sims pulls out food from the fridge...)

-Losing the ability to Go Here in own apartment. (This one really cheesed me off.)

-Neighbors randomly barging into Sims apartments uninvited.

-Festival apparel removes all accessories. (Not sure if this one is a bug or proper function. Had to reapply accessories in CAS.)

* Mods were not in use during gameplay.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 07:41; edited 3 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 20:34

Oh my gods. I'm kinda afraid now because I wanted to move my family to San Myshuno, but now I'm really worried about bugs.
Anyway I'm joining the waiting here, I strongly think they will release the game with some patches, we can't play with all these bugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 20:48

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
ynktarik wrote:we'll get it tomorrow 
*tomorrow*
we'll get it tomorrow

No, the day after tomorrow.  Haters gonna hate Razz  By the way, this here doesn't exactly make me want to wish for a quick (pirated) release of the DLC.
Does that means we'll be able to play it in Wednesday?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 07 Nov 2016, 20:54

MilosGamerSRB wrote:Does that means we'll be able to play it in Wednesday?

No, my previous comment was meant sarcastically. Smile  I really have no idea when it will come.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 20:58

I can already see people whining about buggy game if the crack comes up before they patch it  Aadmien liekesss! Right now it is all about whether we want to add something new to the game (because seriously I can't play it for longer than half an hour without playing candy crush on my phone simultaneously) but with constant crashing/bugs and then wait another 6 months or so for a new release OR wait few weeks(months) for a patch and a crack...but boy I would love to enjoy TS4 again (even when I know it would be just for a little while) Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 21:21

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

No, my previous comment was meant sarcastically. Smile  I really have no idea when it will come.
IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  I had just lots of hope before you answered to my question Cool Cool
But thanks anyway Trollemote 

OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 21:39

suzukixp wrote:I can already see people whining about buggy game if the crack comes up before they patch it  Aadmien liekesss! Right now it is all about whether we want to add something new to the game (because seriously I can't play it for longer than half an hour without playing candy crush on my phone simultaneously) but with constant crashing/bugs and then wait another 6 months or so for a new release OR wait few weeks(months) for a patch and a crack...but boy I would love to enjoy TS4 again (even when I know it would be just for a little while) Wat.
I actually don't know what's the best.
I have fun with my main family, maybe because I have so many mods that I have completely transformed the game, or maybe because I have a "story" in my mind.
If the new EP ruins the game with all these bugs I really prefer to wait, but I also want to move my family to the city... Why God.

I might try something else and try to forget about The Sims 4 for a few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 21:52

Maeda wrote:
suzukixp wrote:I can already see people whining about buggy game if the crack comes up before they patch it  Aadmien liekesss! Right now it is all about whether we want to add something new to the game (because seriously I can't play it for longer than half an hour without playing candy crush on my phone simultaneously) but with constant crashing/bugs and then wait another 6 months or so for a new release OR wait few weeks(months) for a patch and a crack...but boy I would love to enjoy TS4 again (even when I know it would be just for a little while) Wat.
I actually don't know what's the best.
I have fun with my main family, maybe because I have so many mods that I have completely transformed the game, or maybe because I have a "story" in my mind.
If the new EP ruins the game with all these bugs I really prefer to wait, but I also want to move my family to the city... Why God.

I might try something else and try to forget about The Sims 4 for a few weeks.
I used to have fun too, but right now I have tried every career, most of the personalities and traits that sims can have and it just became boring...I've played the same family for 8 generations and I just can't come up with new unique stories for the children because I feel like I've seen it all Why God. It just isn't very enjoyable to watch another gloomy painter or crazy scienstist being born...So I'm always hyped when they release new city because there are few new possibilities to entertain me for a while Help  I miss the times when if I wanted a new city it was just few clicks away...when you could mod literally anything you wanted to.. afro anyway the list goes on and on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 21:58

Do you think that this one is real one?  
Censored

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 22:00

AnaCatalina wrote:Do you think that this one is real one?   Censored
No, just usual survey bait, please don't try to download it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 07 Nov 2016, 22:06

AnaCatalina wrote:Do you think that this one is real one?  
Censored

Indeed, don't touch that thing. Smile

(also, please don't post links to these warez sites on the Forum; see rule 7 here).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 22:22

After seeing that buglist, it also reminds me of Dine Out, with (until now) unsolved issues :s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 19:18

I am tired of waiting!! City living gameplays are already on the YouTube, social medias are all up to date about city living, but there we are!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 20:23

Complaining ?
You too could be amongst the people with experience on City Living.
Buy the Game !!!

Don't blame the Society for not fulfilling your wishes immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 20:36

Tarac wrote:Complaining ?
Buy the Game !!!

What did you call me?  Hmmm, sure? Hmmm, sure? Hmmm, sure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 20:36

I fully agree with Tarac.
Have you ever opened your installationfolder The Sims 4 and noticed howmany files it contains ?
Each and every file can contain a boobytrap with a reference back to Origin.

If you want the game NOW, then buy it (and also the base game as without it won't work)
Yes, that costs money which you probably are not willing to fork out.
No, you want it all free of charge, 100% working and above all NOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 20:39

MilosGamerSRB wrote:
Tarac wrote:Complaining ?
Buy the Game !!!

What did you call me?  Hmmm, sure? Hmmm, sure? Hmmm, sure?
Did I call you anything at all ?
I can't find it in my postings.
But in case you feel offended, I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 00:49

Can't keep busy with other games even though I started Mafia III. I keep checking if City Living's been cracked, not because I know it's gonna be great, I know it won't :p But I guess with the sims we have this obsessive desire to own all expansions. Hope it gets patched soon so we can get a good crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 01:09

EliHarb wrote:Can't keep busy with other games even though I started Mafia III. I keep checking if City Living's been cracked, not because I know it's gonna be great, I know it won't :p But I guess with the sims we have this obsessive desire to own all expansions. Hope it gets patched soon so we can get a good crack.
Same, except, in my case, it's Transport Fever :$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 03:13

I've been wanting to play sims, but I'm waiting for CL (as everyone else tbh)
But I'd rather get a crack that is not infested with in game glitches and bugs.
I'm more than happy to keep waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 13:14

Hello, I noticed at the pirate bay there is a new torrent uploaded today called "The Sims 4_ City Living 2016-REPACK" It's 1.08GB in size, but how can we know if its legit? Could anyone check it? Personally I think it's fake, but who knows, maybe that's the size of it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Nov 2016, 13:17

Lazgeor wrote:Hello, I noticed at the pirate bay there is a new torrent uploaded today called "The Sims 4_ City Living 2016-REPACK" It's 1.08GB in size, but how can we know if its legit? Could anyone check it? Personally I think it's fake, but who knows, maybe that's the size of it. Smile

Hello @Lazgeor,

Another user messaged me earlier about it, and I strongly suggest you don't touch that thing (---> fake).  Killkillkillkill!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 13:18

Lazgeor wrote:Hello, I noticed at the pirate bay there is a new torrent uploaded today called "The Sims 4_ City Living 2016-REPACK" It's 1.08GB in size, but how can we know if its legit? Could anyone check it? Personally I think it's fake, but who knows, maybe that's the size of it. Smile
Read the comments and seeders. By the comments you can indetify is it fake or not, and by seeders did lots of people download it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Nov 2016, 13:23

MilosGamerSRB wrote:(...) and by seeders did lots of people download it.

Not necessarily. I'd be very careful with "the number of seeders", because fake/virus torrents often have lots of seeders as well. I'm guessing those seeders may not necessarily be human, but they could be seedboxes (in simple terms, servers which provide torrent downloads). I mostly orient myself on whether the uploader on ThePirateBay is trusted or a VIP. 

Or, you guys could also wait for Games4theworld-repack, if you can bring up the patience.  Haters gonna hate  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 13:29

its so funny how you all are arguing over a game. please proceed, im very amused.

MilosGamerSRB wrote:Read the comments and seeders. By the comments you can indetify is it fake or not, and by seeders did lots of people download it.
this is definitely not true. you can go to any torrent site and see a bunch of nice comments, then you click the download link and BANG! a survey. this has happened to me this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top