Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Crash After Creating Sim and Entering World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Crash After Creating Sim and Entering World Empty The Sims Crash After Creating Sim and Entering World

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2016, 09:16

Can help me ? 
i was instal new the sims 4 from reloaded ( dine out ) , i unni instal first my the sims 4 ( gtw , gt ) and i copy my new update the sims 4 ( this version not need instal ) then when i finish create sims my app is stopped working

Back to top Go down

The Sims Crash After Creating Sim and Entering World Empty Re: The Sims Crash After Creating Sim and Entering World

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:20

So you uninstalled everything (Base, GTW and GT) and replaced it with a version of the Sims 4 that needs no installation ?
When you simply deleted the folders and copy/paste them back, that could work in theory but is prone to errors.

Correct way of installing = Base game + Get to Work + Get Together + Ultimate fix in that order.
You can also use the all-in-one download and that version also needs proper installation. (Google on sims 4 v.1.20.60.1020 repack-xatab)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top