Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 crashing when entering game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 crashing when entering game. Empty Sims 4 crashing when entering game.

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 08:35

I can get into the main menu fine but as soon as I click the play button it crashes.

I do not have any cc and my antivirus is disabled. origin is not active either, it doesn't give me any warning it just says not responding then closes.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 crashing when entering game. Empty Re: Sims 4 crashing when entering game.

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 17:51

Do you have save games for your sims? If yes, move the saves folder out of the Sims 4 and press 'new game' and see if it still crashes. 

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 crashing when entering game. Empty Re: Sims 4 crashing when entering game.

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 10:25

This is the first time I've launched it. however I do have another version of sims installed would that affect anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:01

Is it another repack or the ZLOrigin version? If it's the second one, you can actually run both that and G4TW version just fine. If it's other repacks however, I'm not too sure. But seeing you've installed the game with no problems in the process, I don't think it should intefere.

It you click load instead, does any households pop-ups? Assuming it doesn't crash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top