Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC in cracked Sims 4 not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC in cracked Sims 4 not working Empty CC in cracked Sims 4 not working

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2016, 20:51

Hi, so basically I downloaded some cc for my cracked Sims 4 and it is not showing up in my game. The ones I download are mainly clothing and hair and they say they are not recolours and are new items but I cant find them in cas. I have followed the tutorials properly. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

CC in cracked Sims 4 not working Empty Re: CC in cracked Sims 4 not working

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 04:15

The pirated version of The Sims 4 is on version 1.20.60.1020 ( If you updated ) and origin bought copies have been updated to version 1.22.22.1020. Newer CC is made to work with the latest patches at the time because most cc creators use the legit version of the game. As time goes on, EA releases new patches and it will be more and more likely that the new cc wont work with your game version. For example: If a piece of CC is made using the August 2016 patch it might not work with the July 2016 patch etc

Also go to options, Game options and then make sure 'Enable Custom Content and Mods' is checked and restart your game to see if that fixes your problem.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 14:24

Ok thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Aug 2016, 21:20

lxzyytemps wrote:Ok thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum @lxzyytemps,

I just wanted to add, that it's sad to see most creators focussing on the "latest version" (of the game) only. Maybe you can find CC that specifically works for version 1.20.60.1020.

Also a common mistake: make sure you put the mods in the right place, which is C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top