Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dine Out Menu not popping up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dine Out Menu not popping up? Empty Dine Out Menu not popping up?

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 16:34

Hello! I accidentally added this thread to the wrong section of the forum, and would be grateful if the thread in the wrong forum would be closed! 

I just downloaded the new ultimate fix and wanted to try it out with one of my families! I was able to manage employees, hire them, but the second that I clicked "Edit/Manage Menu" (or whatever that button says), it took about five clicks to get it to respond, but once it did, it was a greyed out screen! 

Unfortunately, I do not have any screenshots, but once I get back onto my laptop, I can add some to my thread. EDIT: I tried to take a screenshot of the game and it doesn't respond and using paint for print screen only gives me a white image. 

Also, my restaurant IS closed. Just in case someone asks again. 
Is it just a normal EA bug, or is it something that I've done wrong in installation that won't let it run properly?

Back to top Go down

Dine Out Menu not popping up? Empty Re: Dine Out Menu not popping up?

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 16:38

Yes it is a bug, also in the original legal game.
Try to play without Custom Content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 16:42

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
try deleting cache of The Sims 4. Try game now and see if helps. Dine Out is very buggy GP and EA doesn't seem to fix minor problems like yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 02:35

Tarac wrote:Try to play without Custom Content.
The game that I'm using for the restaurant has a ton of CC. Unfortunately, that's out of the question! Sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 02:51

simmer_tony wrote:Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
try deleting cache of The Sims 4. Try game now and see if helps. Dine Out is very buggy GP and EA doesn't seem to fix minor problems like yours.
I went to the link that you suggested, but I found that I only had

• localthumbcache.package

• cachest

I deleted them, but when I started the game again and tried to edit the menu, it didn't work. Do you have any other suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 12:59

Try MOVING Mods folder from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to Desktop temporarly. Then delete cache files, and latstly run game, create new save, and test if problem still persists. If it's still there, put your CC back in and wait for new Ultimate Fix that will hopefully fix your problem. As, I sad Dine Out is really buggy GP and EA doesn't seem to fix minor problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top