Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading Screen Freezes After Installing Hotfix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading Screen Freezes After Installing Hotfix Empty Loading Screen Freezes After Installing Hotfix

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 11:08

I just recently install hotfix on my Sims 4 before I placed this new updates on my files the sims work ok
but when I finnaly completed the moving files, when I try to open my sims at first it succesfully goes to the title screen when it says I just adding a lot of dlc and then it freezes when i click the "x" button, and the sims4 become not responding and I have to end process from the task manager. And I try to reopen my sims4 it just got freezes on the sims green pearl things and it stop rotating but the music keeps going and I try to wait untill the music stop in about 20 minutes it doesnt do anything.

is it because theres too many dlc and CC? can I uninstall dlc and cc?

I need your help guys thanks.

Back to top Go down

Loading Screen Freezes After Installing Hotfix Empty Re: Loading Screen Freezes After Installing Hotfix

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 13:12

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
try MOVING Mods folder from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 temporary to Desktop. Now run The Sims 4 and see if problem still persists. If problem is solved source is CC. So, check back on CC creator's website if there is updated version. If you have time test mods. Example: take five mods (you can also more) and test it. If game loads fine put that CC in Good CC folder. If you get error, or game frezzes. Take out couple of CC files and test again, do that couple of time until you find bad CC.

Back to top Go down

Loading Screen Freezes After Installing Hotfix Empty Re: Loading Screen Freezes After Installing Hotfix

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 14:32

simmer_tony wrote:Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
try MOVING Mods folder from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 temporary to Desktop. Now run The Sims 4 and see if problem still persists. If problem is solved source is CC. So, check back on CC creator's website if there is updated version. If you have time test mods. Example: take five mods (you can also more) and test it. If game loads fine put that CC in Good CC folder. If you get error, or game frezzes. Take out couple of CC files and test again, do that couple of time until you find bad CC.

thank you for replying but can you tell me how to move mod or cc? what files name that cc and mod are in? thankyou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 17:12

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, right click on Mods folder and select Cut, then go to Desktop and right click, select Paste. Then run The Sims 4 and see if problem still persists.

Try it and keep us posted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top