Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading screen freezes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading screen freezes Empty Loading screen freezes

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 05:04

I don't know after which installation this started because I installed all the expansion packs and base game at once before opening the .exe file.
I can't seem to get it to load. It loaded up to the main menu for the first time and then froze, and now it won't even get past the 1st loading screen. 
Mine doesn't even crash. It stays forever frozen in that screen, doesn't let me tab out nor open task manager, so i need to restart the computer every time to get it to go away.

Please help Sad

(Yes, I've replaced the Game folder with a fresh copy from the Pets EP, but it didn't help)

EDIT:

I moved my game to my C: compartment to see if it could be fixed, but now I keep getting a message telling me to make sure Origin is running (which it isn't)

Loading screen freezes 889a4010

Last edited by myllakp on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 05:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved my files to the default folders)

Back to top Go down

Loading screen freezes Empty Re: Loading screen freezes

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 15:13

Hi there,

Could you perhaps screenshot your Sims 4 installation folder for us? Also, if you have any mods/CCs, (assuming you've downloaded some), try taking them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 15:59

Check your personal message

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 20:55

Apparently it fixed itself when I tried reinstalling it, but now, for some reason, when I try launching the 64x version of my game, it's in Spanish. I've checked the configuration notepad and it didn't work.. I've also tried the language thing that comes with the base TS4 Game from G4TW and it also didn't work.. Maybe you guys can help me with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 12:12

myllakp wrote:Apparently it fixed itself when I tried reinstalling it, but now, for some reason, when I try launching the 64x version of my game, it's in Spanish. I've checked the configuration notepad and it didn't work.. I've also tried the language thing that comes with the base TS4 Game from G4TW and it also didn't work.. Maybe you guys can help me with that?
Hi,

So it seems you can't change the language using the RldOrigin.ini, right? Try going to the Cats n Dogs Game folder (the one where you extracted it to) -> Bin -> and copy that RldOrigin.ini instead and see if that helps. Remember to always start the game as administrator. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top