Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix. Empty Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix.

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 20:35

Hello, 

I am sorry for posting here and probably cluttering this help section even more than it already is, but I've been trying to fix this issue whole day on my own and failed miserably. Base game worked just fine for me. Then I downloaded your Get To Work and Get Together expansions, installed them in this order and downloaded the Ultimate fix from this link: [click] After doing this and running the Game from my desktop shortcut, my game freezed at the loading screen. Deleting my The Sims 4 folder from My Documets/Electronic Arts helped and game progressed past the loading screen, but then I get these several pop ups about the various expansion packs and when it gets to the last one, 'Dine Out', I try to close it and the game freezes. I have not downloaded any CC. Here's what I already tried doing:
- Running it as administrator
- Running it in Windows 8 compatibility mode (I'm operating on Windows 10)
- Checking "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only" (I can't add the specific files to the list)
- Deleting ReticulatedSplinesView file and creating a new one
- Redownloading and reinstalling the Ultimate Fix
- Running it from TS4_x64.exe

Can someone help me please? Sad I really tried everything I could find on these forums.

Edit: added one more thing to the list
Edit 2: Here's a text file I've found in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4: http://pastebin.com/TgARYYfB it might be some kind of an error log? From what I understand it's something about game's code itself?

Last edited by apostf on Wed 31 Aug 2016, 21:36; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix. Empty Re: Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix.

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 20:59

There are 2 starting-files in the folder Program Files - The Sims 4 - Game - Bin
They are called TS4.exe and TS4_x64. exe
Have you tried them both ?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix. Empty Re: Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix.

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 21:28

Tarac wrote:There are 2 starting-files in the folder Program Files - The Sims 4 - Game - Bin
They are called TS4.exe and TS4_x64. exe
Have you tried them both ?
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I've tried this earlier and now and both files don't work for me. I also tried setting the compatibility mode and running as admin for both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 22:34

Having the very same problem an tried all the above.
Got this problem on 2 different laptops mine and my kids (mine is an AlienWare)

Game starts gets to the Dine-Out popup an craches, run the game again an crashes with the green diamond loading screen.
DELETE user files from 

C:\Users\USER\Documents\Electronic Arts\

Restart game an crashes again at Dine-Out popup. This happens on both laptops one is an i7 an the other is an old crap box xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 02:43

So after alot of checking I found out this "ultimate-fix" isn't that ultimate if your starting from scratch.. I was missing loads of folders from the game DIR.

First found out I had downloaded the wrong game torrent an needed "The Sims 4 + Get Together" which I got an unzipped then re-applied the ultimate-fix but game still crashed.. 

Looked into it more to find still more missing folders:
EP01

FP01

GP01

After yet a 3rd 12gb download I got all folders an here are what you need to get it working:
Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix. 06901-6241d269-bd15-4aa6-8622-20721df2f44d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 08:58

ToXiC wrote:So after alot of checking I found out this "ultimate-fix" isn't that ultimate if your starting from scratch.. I was missing loads of folders from the game DIR.

First found out I had downloaded the wrong game torrent an needed "The Sims 4 + Get Together" which I got an unzipped then re-applied the ultimate-fix but game still crashed.. 

Looked into it more to find still more missing folders:
EP01

FP01

GP01

After yet a 3rd 12gb download I got all folders an here are what you need to get it working:
Sims 4 crashing at the last Dine-Out pop up after installing Ultimate Fix. 06901-6241d269-bd15-4aa6-8622-20721df2f44d
Hey thanks a lot for your reply. Could you please link me to the exact base game + expansion packs torrents/downloads that contain all files I need? Are they in the games4theworld download section? Smile Please do PM me if you want. Thanks again for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 13:52

To run The Sims 4 you need to install it in this order: Base Game -> Get to Work -> Get Together -> Ultimate Fix.

Here you can find all G4TW's downloads. Just press at the same time CTRL + F and type Sims 4, you'll find couple of downloads. Download addons that you don't have. 

I see you downloaded Base Game, so download Get to Work, extract it using WinRAR, and paste to install directory, do same for Get Together, and finally Ultimate Fix. 

Hope it helps. Keep us posted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 23:38

Omfg, it's working guys. I feel really silly now because I made one basic mistake - I got the base game from other source than G4TW and it was lacking several files. I downloaded everything from your download site now and it's working. Thanks for help, you can close the thread and mark it as solved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top