Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sims 4 has stopped working" pop-up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Sims 4 has stopped working" pop-up. Empty "Sims 4 has stopped working" pop-up.

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2016, 10:37

Hi all. 
So I installed the new update, enabled mods and selected the high graphic resolution option and when I tried restarting the game, it opened for one min and then suddenly a windows pop-up comes up and says "Sims 4 has stopped working due to a problem, windows will let you know when there is a solution available". I don't know if it's a mods problem or the high graphic resolution or both, but I had the mods before the new update and all was fine. Anyone knows how to fix this? 
Thank you very much! 

EDIT: So I tried deleting the mods file and launching the game again. It launched alright, but when I tried deleting the last mods I downloaded and putting back the file in the folder, the same pop-up comes up again. I want my mods WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

"Sims 4 has stopped working" pop-up. Empty Re: "Sims 4 has stopped working" pop-up.

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2016, 14:39

Try going back to creator sites and see if there are updated versions of mods. You need to do that if you want to play game up to date.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top