Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about direct download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about direct download Empty Question about direct download

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 16:26

Hey I was wondering do you have a direct download for sims 4 games like you do for the fix. For some reason the torrents are taking forever. I had another account on here as highpriestesslitangel. So this isn't a nobe question. I have tried everything to speed up my torrents. Thinking maybe a direct download might not take as long. I had the games before but my pc crashed and had to get another. Any help would be appreciated

Back to top Go down

Question about direct download Empty Re: Question about direct download

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Sep 2016, 19:08

Novalore wrote:Hey I was wondering do you have a direct download for sims 4 games like you do for the fix. For some reason the torrents are taking forever. I had another account on here as highpriestesslitangel. So this isn't a nobe question. I have tried everything to speed up my torrents. Thinking maybe a direct download might not take as long. I had the games before but my pc crashed and had to get another. Any help would be appreciated

Hello @Novalore,

If you cannot access your old account anymore, try dropping a message to Edin ElDi, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/u1470

You'll need to provide the e-mail address of that other forum account though, in order for us to reset your password.

As for the other question: we focus on torrent downloads in the first place, so we mostly don't have any direct downloads. Maybe this guide here can help you a bit, with configuring the right settings in µTorrent. Good luck for now ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top