Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

issue combining manual patch with ulitmate fix for sims 3 update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

issue combining manual patch with ulitmate fix for sims 3 update Empty issue combining manual patch with ulitmate fix for sims 3 update

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:04

Hey

I'm new to this so please bear with me. i followed the instructions as to downloading the manual patch via Mega but i dont know how to combine it with the ulimate fix. The mega application is asking me to sync folders and i dont know exactly how to apply this to the ultimate fix after downloading the patch for the sims 3 update via MEGA

please help Why.

thankz.

Back to top Go down

issue combining manual patch with ulitmate fix for sims 3 update Empty Re: issue combining manual patch with ulitmate fix for sims 3 update

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 12:10

Mega offers 3 methods for downloading:

1. To transfer the file in a split second to your own Mega account - and you can synchronize from there.
2. To download directly via your browser.
3. To synchronize - see 1

For smaller files such as the ultimate fix most people use method 2.

Back to top Go down

issue combining manual patch with ulitmate fix for sims 3 update Empty Re: issue combining manual patch with ulitmate fix for sims 3 update

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 13:18

alright..after downloading the file through my browser how do i combine it with the ultimate fix or have it working in combination with the ultimate fix?. that's my biggest problem so far.

thanks for the reply btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Tue 08 Nov 2016, 14:32

First make sure to move any mods you may be using somewhere like the desktop so they wont interfere with the game patch.

Apply the game patch first, then follow the included instructions to install the Ultimate Fix.

Note: Make sure your using the right Ultimate Fix for the game patch. i.e. the latest fix for the 1.69 patch or the previous fix for the 1.67 patch.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top