Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does taking care of your sims take to long? Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does taking care of your sims take to long? Sims 4 Empty Does taking care of your sims take to long? Sims 4

Post by Guest Sun 20 Nov 2016, 05:13

As a Frequent sims player I notice that my sims spend a majority of their time taking care of themselves and fixing appliances, it hardly leaves enough time for skills! Am I the only one that feels like the clocks should be slowed down just a tad?

Anyways... I am ranting because my Sim owns a restaurant, and the day goes by so fast. And I make barely any profit. and it seems the only way to get a 4* and up review is by welcoming the guests and checking on the tables. On top of this I have a family to take care of.

Is there a mod to slow down the clocks? or need decay?

Also! leave your opinions. I'm curious to know if its just me?  I is confused

//EDIT

I found two really handy mods if your in the same boat as me!

Slower need decay: https://goo.gl/gbCEpt
Slower time: https://goo.gl/WkKhoR

Back to top Go down

Does taking care of your sims take to long? Sims 4 Empty Re: Does taking care of your sims take to long? Sims 4

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 20 Nov 2016, 09:34

Hello,

Unfortunately a lot of the known modders for TS3, never worked on TS4. That is another reason I have, so far, stuck with TS3.

The issue you're describing though, has always been a thing. Watching my oldest daughter play The Sims 1, I almost cringe at how little time they actually have. I believe it was the worst with that particular game.

We'd be happy to hear your experiences with these mods!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Does taking care of your sims take to long? Sims 4 Empty Re: Does taking care of your sims take to long? Sims 4

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Nov 2016, 10:56

epiceh123 wrote:I found two really handy mods if your in the same boat as me!
(...)

Slower time: https://goo.gl/WkKhoR

I know of a mod that "slows down time in general", which also means it will slow down all sim interactions, is that here the same? Maybe I'll try the other one about the slower need decay. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2016, 03:45

Ɛɗιη wrote:Hello,

Unfortunately a lot of the known modders for TS3, never worked on TS4. That is another reason I have, so far, stuck with TS3.

The issue you're describing though, has always been a thing. Watching my oldest daughter play The Sims 1, I almost cringe at how little time they actually have. I believe it was the worst with that particular game.

We'd be happy to hear your experiences with these mods!
Yes! My experience! The time slowing mod does slow down interactions! Which is kind of a bother. But I ended up downloading mods such as faster eating and faster homework! It helps, but its still annoying, and for the need decay mod. you need to enter a cheat in game, I think its Motives.decay (Percentage to slow down) <- You might need to double check on that. But its a set it and forget it cheat. so once its entered it doesn't change!

So far no mod conflicts, and I have over 100 of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 25 Nov 2016, 10:43

Good to hear you're not experiencing any conflicts!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top