Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets download is not registered in Origin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets download is not registered in Origin? Empty Sims 3 Pets download is not registered in Origin?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2016, 01:34

Hey guys,
First of all THANK YOU.  I tried the "RELOADED" torrent but it needed a key, and to get the key naturally it links to a "short survey".
Anyway, I used your fix for the no CD found issue, and that worked, but now I'm wondering:

How come it doesn't show up in Origin?  I would love to be able to re-download it easily through Origin, but it doesn't recognize that I have Pets installed...The Sims 3 Launcher does.

The Sims 3 base and 2 other Expansion Packs I have bought through Origin so I never had this issue.

Side-question: Any chance you could show me where you have The Sims 4 available?  And maybe The Sims 1 (not complete) which I own but I can't get my hands on a working no-CD version...

And side-note: These Sims games are so far from the original Sims game that I am so used to xD

Sorry, I didn't think I should make 3 seperate Forum posts.

Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets download is not registered in Origin? Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets download is not registered in Origin?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:25

Hi there!

If you're wondering why origin doesn't detect your expansion pack, it's mainly because it's torrented and not legit. Crack games won't show up in your list of games in origin.

Sims 4 + Sims 1 complete collection can be found at their download site below. The site had been revamped so it's easy to find what you're looking for. 
Proceed to download site

Hope this helps! :3

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets download is not registered in Origin? Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets download is not registered in Origin?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Dec 2016, 15:18

If you're looking for store content, we have another site here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)