Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED] Empty installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2011, 20:16

i hv installed the "origin" while installing the sims 3: pets, in ignorance, and also installed the patches thru "origin". now it is comming up with the message for inserting game disc during the time when the option for story loading comes. i have copied the cracks as per the instructions provided in the forums. plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.....my basic game is also not working now..............help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down

installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED] Empty Re: installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 26 Dec 2011, 20:56

Hello,

Could you please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack to?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED] Empty Re: installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2011, 21:35

I have the same problem. Here's where I copied the crack to.installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED] Pets_l11installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 26 Dec 2011, 23:08

wilkk wrote:I have the same problem. Here's where I copied the crack to.installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED] Pets_l11installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED] 2830496658

Hello,
Are you using the latest version of the crack?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 02:31

I installed the fix thing and now it wont let me open the launcher....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 08:08

i have unintalled the whole game. so ,i can't provide u the screenshot. But the address was:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

i had installed it in 'D' drive

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Dec 2011, 10:35

Hello,

Download and apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch-updated

After that, re-apply the Fix.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:17

i have installed the manual patch recommended by u and then re-applied the FIX. But,now, when i click on the TS3W.exe, a pop up occurs " it may be an unofficial game..." with the two options either to quit or to continue. i continued the game, and at the time when story is to be loaded, the message occurs "insert the game disk".....plz help me.....i m desperate to play this game with expansion.....plzzzz...Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:38

Hello,

Please remove the Temporary Fix and the folders you had to copy for it and download and apply the latest, updated version of the Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
It's the first link from above.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:56

u r awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee man..... i can't express my happiness....thnx a lot.....!!! Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:58

a.sharma29 wrote:u r awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee man..... i can't express my happiness....thnx a lot.....!!! Smile Smile Smile
Hello,

Glad it works now! You can express your happiness by enjoying the game for me. Have fun playing! installed "origin" while installing sims 3:pets, and patches thru origin. [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top