Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living installing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living installing Empty The Sims 4 City Living installing

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 19:46

Hey, 

Not quite sure where I am supposed to put my city living files

I'm super unorganized and well that got me some problems

I have basically two the sims 4 folders, one that's electronic arts -> the sims 4 -> and this one includes folders like mods, tray, pictures, screenshots etc and files like userdata.lock, usersetting.ini, gameversion.txt etcetc

and then I have this another folder bc I downloaded the sims 4 dine out & all in one thingy from pirate bay(idk if it's allowed to mention site names, i'm newbie) and it's basically The sims 4 dine out all in one -> Program files -> sims 4 -> includes ton of folders like __installer, EP01, EP02, FP01, GP02 etc
To run my the sims 4 game, I go to that folder^ select folder called game -> bin -> it includes .exe file which I have to run with wine devel and then my sims opens up. 

Soooooooo kinda lost where am I supposed to put my city living files. Please help me asap Very Happy btw sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living installing Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living installing

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 21:31

pls I really need help!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2016, 23:03

You need to copy the items inside each folder and paste them into the program/electronic arts/ sims 4 folder. And you can't just copy the whole folder either, you have to copy the contents of all the files for each folder and put that into your game folder. Though my game isn't even working rn...so I need to wait for an ultimate fix to come out again. I know they said it's included inside the city living but my game hasn't been starting up soo...maybe we need to wait. But anyway that's how I've been installing my sims 4 games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top