Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mods keeps on being disabled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mods keeps on being disabled Empty mods keeps on being disabled

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 23:09

My mods keeps on being disabled when I start up the game. And then I enable them in the settings, but have restart the game, which leads to them being disabled again. I know it's because my game thinks it has just been updated, every time I start it up (idk why it does think that tho). Anyone knows how to bypass this?

Back to top Go down

mods keeps on being disabled Empty Re: mods keeps on being disabled

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2016, 14:12

You could try the method I used when I was trying to find a conflicting mod yesterday. Try going to, Doc/ electronic arts/ sims 4 folder. Move that folder somewhere on your desktop and then restart the game. That will force it to make a new folder. After restarting the game go into options and check all you need for mods and scripts to be used. then exit game and look inside the folder you moved to your desktop and copy/paste all the mods you need into the new folder that was created in doc/ electronic arts/ sims 4. Then once you restart the game your mods will be in and already turned on. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 01:30

Figured it out. I've had ts4 for a few updates and because of that, my game thought it had just been updated, which led to the disabling of the mods. So i deleted every thing from my docs/ts4 folder except the saves folder and options.ini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top