Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live mode disabled in holiday destinations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Live mode disabled in holiday destinations Empty Live mode disabled in holiday destinations

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 16:47

When I travel to France or other holiday destination, my sims' live mode disappears, I mean there's no avatar of my sim, I just can't play them, I can only watch what happens around. I downloaded Into the Future today and when I time travel, the same thing occurs! I noticed it earlier, but I decided not to bother to 'go abroad' with my sim. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Live mode disabled in holiday destinations Empty Re: Live mode disabled in holiday destinations

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 17:46

I was having similiar problem before.

Have you tried to erase mods folder??
I have read some of the posts in the forum and most of the problem which caused weird things in-game came out from the mods/cc which are incompatible with the latest patch installed ..

I've tried to delete mods folder or some of CCs which aren't support the latest patch installed, gave it a try and it's worked Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Live mode disabled in holiday destinations Empty Re: Live mode disabled in holiday destinations

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 12:09

Well, I haven't tried that because it started before downloading the custom content. And now I have a lot of it, and it would be a pity to lose it all. I thought there could be another solution for this problem...

EDIT: It seems that NRAAS Traveller Mod fixed this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top