Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods disabled message everytime since Moschino update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mods disabled message everytime since Moschino update Empty Mods disabled message everytime since Moschino update

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2019, 11:31

Hi there,

I've installed the new Moschino stuff update, however whenever I attempt to enable content and exit the game (to hopefully get the content enabled in gameplay) I get the same message as below.

Things I've tried:
- Enabling mods from main menu
- Enabling mods from within a saved game
- Deleting Mods folder and reenabling
- Updating mods for current patch no. 
- Deleting reticulated splines folder (this got rid of the problem of the 'Welcome to Sims 4 Moschino' window everytime I opened the game also)

Let me know what else I can try Smile
Mods disabled message everytime since Moschino update Screen10

Back to top Go down

Mods disabled message everytime since Moschino update Empty Re: Mods disabled message everytime since Moschino update

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2019, 12:35

Move whole "The Sims 4" folder out of Documents, start the game, enable mods, close the game, and then copy just the saves, Tray and Mods folders back.

Back to top Go down

Mods disabled message everytime since Moschino update Empty Re: Mods disabled message everytime since Moschino update

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2019, 18:46

Amazing, working perfectly! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top