Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunch of errors after installing city living!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bunch of errors after installing city living! Empty Bunch of errors after installing city living!

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2016, 04:31

Bunch of errors after installing city living! Error110
Bunch of errors after installing city living! Error210
After installing the city living, the start-up runs smoothly but when I load my saved game, after the loading screen appear, there's an error "Game Data Incomplete"(I attached a screenshot above). Then when Im ready to play my household, after the loading screen, there's an "Items Removed" error(I attached a screenshot above). And there's another error appeared(Attached below)Bunch of errors after installing city living! Error310
And when I went to Manage Worlds, only 3 worlds left; Willow Creek, Oasis Springs and Newcrest.(Screenshot below)Bunch of errors after installing city living! Error410
I follow the Installation guide. Do I need to reinstall the whole game? Hoping for your response Very Happy

*I HAVE NO ORIGIN RUNNING AND I DIDN'T INSTALLED ORIGIN*

Back to top Go down

Bunch of errors after installing city living! Empty Re: Bunch of errors after installing city living!

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2016, 05:46

It's okay now and I don't know how hahaha I just ate my lunch then when I check the new stuff and world is added.Bunch of errors after installing city living! Okay10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top