Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem after installing City Living.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem after installing City Living. Empty Problem after installing City Living.

Post by Guest Tue 04 Apr 2017, 17:01

Hey guys, i get some problems after installing city living from this site.

Problem after installing City Living. 110
from this first pict, it shows that i can't open my notification wall

Problem after installing City Living. 210
the second is when i open San Myshuno (the world from city living) these icons won't show up anything
Problem after installing City Living. 310
the third is there is a glitch whenever i choose an aspiration (no matter what kind of aspiration it is) in CAS

Problem after installing City Living. 410
fourth, i can see anything at game option
Problem after installing City Living. 510
and fifth, i dont know how can this happen
so, please help me with some solution, but i will appreciate everything. Thanks

-nb: sorry for my bad english

Back to top Go down

Problem after installing City Living. Empty Re: Problem after installing City Living.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 04 Apr 2017, 17:55

//MOVED

Topic moved to the right section. Smile Do you have any mods for The Sims 4...? I am willing to be almost all of these issues are because of incompatible or outdated mods/custom content.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem after installing City Living. Empty Re: Problem after installing City Living.

Post by Guest Wed 05 Apr 2017, 03:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote://MOVED

Topic moved to the right section. Smile  Do you have any mods for The Sims 4...? I am willing to be almost all of these issues are because of incompatible or outdated mods/custom content.
yes, i have a bunch of mods. So should i remove all of my mods?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Apr 2017, 10:30

Just rename your folder the Sims 4 which can be found in User\Documents\Electronic Arts to f.e. The Sims 4_old.
When you then start your game it will be completely new, no selfmade Sims, Houses, mods etc.
No problems with the game then ?
You can start copying items from folder The Sims 4_old to your newly created folder The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Apr 2017, 16:01

Tarac wrote:Just rename your folder the Sims 4 which can be found in User\Documents\Electronic Arts to f.e. The Sims 4_old.
When you then start your game it will be completely new, no selfmade Sims, Houses, mods etc.
You can start copying items from folder The Sims 4_old to your newly created folder The Sims 4
is that mean i need to reinstall my The Sims 4 from the base game until city living?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Apr 2017, 16:21

farrohfar wrote:
Tarac wrote:Just rename your folder the Sims 4 which can be found in User\Documents\Electronic Arts to f.e. The Sims 4_old.
is that mean i need to reinstall my The Sims 4 from the base game until city living?
No, I/m not talking about the folder The Sims 4 in Program Files !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Apr 2017, 11:45

Tarac wrote:
farrohfar wrote:
No, I/m not talking about the folder The Sims 4 in Program Files !
okk i already tried it and everything turn out alright, thanks. But when i copying my saved games from The Sims 4_old there's nothing happen, so i can't play my old sims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:04

farrohfar wrote:okk i already tried it and everything turn out alright, thanks. But when i copying my saved games from The Sims 4_old there's nothing happen, so i can't play my old sims
Any error-messages ?
Did you use mods in your old games ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Apr 2017, 13:12

Tarac wrote:
farrohfar wrote:okk i already tried it and everything turn out alright, thanks. But when i copying my saved games from The Sims 4_old there's nothing happen, so i can't play my old sims
Any error-messages ?
Did you use mods in your old games ?
No, there's nothing like that. Yes i use mods for my old games, and i already tried to copying mods and my saved games but it makes some glitch appear like i was already report before, so i tried again to copying my saved games without mods, but my old sims didn't appear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Apr 2017, 16:22

Hello everyone. I have downloaded The Sims 4 City Living...I did exactly the same as in the installation guide,but when i launch the game,i don't have City living expansion on it...Does anyone knows what i need to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Apr 2017, 16:33

englandrose20 wrote:Hello everyone. I have downloaded The Sims 4 City Living...I did exactly the same as in the installation guide,but when i launch the game,i don't have City living expansion on it...Does anyone knows what i need to do?
What am I supposed to say ?
Hundreds if not thousands of people have installed the G4TW downloads without any problems.
Apparently you did NOT follow the complete instructions.

Download and install:
1. Base game
2. Get to work = copy/paste the files and folders to your install folder which you have moved out of Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts
3. Get Together = see 2
4. City Lving = see 2

Do not apply the fix !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top