Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install The Sims 4 City Living Internal? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install The Sims 4 City Living Internal? [SOLVED] Empty How to install The Sims 4 City Living Internal? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2016, 20:42

Hi to all, 

So I downloaded the sims 4 city internal file from the Skidrow & Reloaded website. I mounted the image with Daemon Tools and then I copied the crack to the existing "The Sims 4" folder I had located in my C: Program Files (x86). I had the previous version of the game with all the game packs and stuff up to the dine out pack from Skidrow & Reloaded. I deleted "The Sims 4 Folder" that was in my documents, because I thought I was suppose to and I am not sure if it makes a different or not. I went to start up the game via the TS4_x64.exe file. The game starts up just fine but I can no longer see any game packs or stuff. It is just the base game. When I first started it up, it said that it needed to downloaded my game packs and stuff, but I never connect the game to the internet because I have the cracked versions of the games. I closed out and restarted the games and this time there was no message that popped up saying that the games packs and stuff needed to download, but it is still just the base game. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? lol

Back to top Go down

How to install The Sims 4 City Living Internal? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to install The Sims 4 City Living Internal? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2016, 20:58

As you have deleted the folder The Sims 4 from My Documents, you should see all the welcome screens for the various expansions. By deleting that folder you'll have a brand new game.
I've experienced that alterations in the game will not be effected untill you start the game as an Administrator.
(Right-click on the shortcut and from the pop-up-menu choose that option)

Back to top Go down

How to install The Sims 4 City Living Internal? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to install The Sims 4 City Living Internal? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2016, 21:05

Okay, I just tried that and realized something. I was wrong. I actually do have all the game packs and stuff up to "The Sims 4 Dine out". I guess I was just use to it popping up on the welcome screen like you mentioned. They didn't pop up but they are there. Unfortunately, I do not see "The Sims 4 City Living", or the vintage glamour stuff, so now I'm really confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Dec 2016, 09:52

SimCraz3D wrote:Okay, I just tried that and realized something. I was wrong. I actually do have all the game packs and stuff up to "The Sims 4 Dine out". I guess I was just use to it popping up on the welcome screen like you mentioned. They didn't pop up but they are there. Unfortunately, I do not see "The Sims 4 City Living", or the vintage glamour stuff, so now I'm really confused.

Hello,

First off, if you want to use the 64-bit version of the game (TS4_x64.exe), please move the install folder directly under C:\Program files (a.k.a. away from Program files x86). See step #8 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Note that using the 64-bit version of the game will only work on 64-bit operating systems.

Also, you said you realized you had already TS4 up to Dine Out installed. What exactly did you do with that installation, if anything? And if you actually got the latest Internal/Reloaded-torrent, and you start the game as Administrator, all the available DLC should show up.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Dec 2016, 14:09

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
SimCraz3D wrote:Okay, I just tried that and realized something. I was wrong. I actually do have all the game packs and stuff up to "The Sims 4 Dine out". I guess I was just use to it popping up on the welcome screen like you mentioned. They didn't pop up but they are there. Unfortunately, I do not see "The Sims 4 City Living", or the vintage glamour stuff, so now I'm really confused.

Hello,

First off, if you want to use the 64-bit version of the game (TS4_x64.exe), please move the install folder directly under C:\Program files (a.k.a. away from Program files x86). See step #8 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Note that using the 64-bit version of the game will only work on 64-bit operating systems.

Also, you said you realized you had already TS4 up to Dine Out installed. What exactly did you do with that installation, if anything? And if you actually got the latest Internal/Reloaded-torrent, and you start the game as Administrator, all the available DLC should show up.

Hi, I only assumed that I had everything up to the dine out because when I saw the first screen there was the picture for dine out with the sims in the kitchen. Also, when I checked in create a sim, all the filters for the packs and stuff were there. When installing the game, I actually chose to have it installed in my programs x86 folder, because that was where my previous one was and it was working. I did change it back over to my programs files folder and it is now working just fine. Thanks to both of you for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Dec 2016, 14:12

SimCraz3D wrote:

Hi, I only assumed that I had everything up to the dine out because when I saw the first screen there was the picture for dine out with the sims in the kitchen. Also, when I checked in create a sim, all the filters for the packs and stuff were there. When installing the game, I actually chose to have it installed in my programs x86 folder, because that was where my previous one was and it was working. I did change it back over to my programs files folder and it is now working just fine. Thanks to both of you for the help!

Ah! OK..  Idea Idea Idea  alien

Have fun with the game then, and feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime, if you need more help or advice. Until then, take care! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top