Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant install city living? No TS4 folder in program files :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant install city living? No TS4 folder in program files :( Empty Cant install city living? No TS4 folder in program files :(

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 14:23

I do not have any EA or TS4 folder in program files and program files (x86).
I only have TS4 file in Documents and in Downloads section under the name of `The.Sims.4.Deluxe.Edition.v1.20.60.1020.Incl.Dine.Out`. it has files in it called 'EP01,EP02,GP01,GP02,GP03 etc. '

I downloade 'city living' yesterday from games4theworld. now where do i put all those files that i downloaded? or how do i install it?

Back to top Go down

Cant install city living? No TS4 folder in program files :( Empty Re: Cant install city living? No TS4 folder in program files :(

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 14:38

Did you download the base game from games4theworld?

If you downloaded it from this site, you find an installation guide or you can refer to here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly.

Hope everything worked out for you :3

Back to top Go down

Cant install city living? No TS4 folder in program files :( Empty Re: Cant install city living? No TS4 folder in program files :(

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 15:43

pcdaly wrote:I do not have any EA or TS4 folder in program files and program files (x86).
I only have TS4 file in Documents and in Downloads section under the name of `The.Sims.4.Deluxe.Edition.v1.20.60.1020.Incl.Dine.Out`. it has files in it called 'EP01,EP02,GP01,GP02,GP03 etc. '

I downloade 'city living' yesterday from games4theworld. now where do i put all those files that i downloaded? or how do i install it?
When you have played the Sims 4 before, you MUST have a The Sims 4 folder somwhere on your computer.
Right-click on your shortcut and look for something like Open location.
Then you know where you have installed the game.

Now, the download of City living.
Open it, extract it with Winrar and copy all the extracted folders over to the location you've found above.
No installation required.
Play your game the first time as an administrator bij rightclicking on the shortcut on your desktop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top