Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black screen after city living install?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black screen after city living install? Empty Black screen after city living install?

Post by Guest Sat 06 May 2017, 00:08

Yo guys I have looked every where taken out my mods deleted cache changed my full screen settings and deleted all of my saves but im still getting no where with this. I am on my laptop which had no sims on it at all until I downloaded all the sims 4 content you guys could offer. I followed instruction in both the instructions provided with the torrents and the how to install sims 4 correctly guide on here. I decided to test if it would work without city living by removing city living and it worked fine. If we cant figure this out is there any where that at has an update for get together? Because if I cant get this to work there is nearly no cc I can use without it corrupting my cache or straight up not let me play.

The issue is this black screen I can hear everything like normal and my sims 4 cursor pops and it sounds like it makes it to the Main menu but I cant see any thing.

Black screen after city living install? Helpme10

Back to top Go down

Black screen after city living install? Empty Re: Black screen after city living install?

Post by Guest Sat 06 May 2017, 11:27

That little red icon is that Origin ?
When you are playing a pirated version of the Sims 4, Origin should not be active on your computer.

Back to top Go down

Black screen after city living install? Empty Re: Black screen after city living install?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 01:38

That is an audio program. I always try to be sure that origin is not running in my background im wondering if maybe my computer simply isnt compatible with city living. I think its possible it could be my graphics card. My laptop says its got intel(r) graphics card but I cant seem to find out one way or the other if its compatible or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top